1.11.6-tls sources?

Max Mühlbronner
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.6/opensips-1.11.6.tar.gz

It seems there is no 1.11.6-tls tarball source available. (This one is
"-notls", and there is no "tls" subdirectory included...)

I know i could fetch it from the repository, but i was just wondering
why the tarball does not include tls. Probably just missing?

BR

Max M.

Re: 1.11.6-tls sources?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi MAx,

Thanks for bringing is under our attention - the tarballs are TLS
neutral - they contain all the source files, so they never had and tls
or notls extension (those where the bin or packages).
Still, looking into the package I see that the TLS dir is missing - we
will check and fix asap.

Thanks and regards,

On 17.02.2016 12:53, Max Mühlbronner wrote:

> http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.6/opensips-1.11.6.tar.gz
>

> It seems there is no 1.11.6-tls tarball source available. (This one is
> "-notls", and there is no "tls" subdirectory included...)
>
> I know i could fetch it from the repository, but i was just wondering
> why the tarball does not include tls. Probably just missing?
>

> BR
>

> Max M.

Re: 1.11.6-tls sources?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Max, please check again, hopefully it is ok now.

On 17.02.2016 21:54, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi MAx,
>
> Thanks for bringing is under our attention - the tarballs are TLS
> neutral - they contain all the source files, so they never had and tls
> or notls extension (those where the bin or packages).
> Still, looking into the package I see that the TLS dir is missing - we
> will check and fix asap.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
> http://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 17.02.2016 12:53, Max Mühlbronner wrote:
>> http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/1.11.6/opensips-1.11.6.tar.gz
>>

>> It seems there is no 1.11.6-tls tarball source available. (This one
>> is "-notls", and there is no "tls" subdirectory included...)
>>
>> I know i could fetch it from the repository, but i was just wondering
>> why the tarball does not include tls. Probably just missing?
>>

>> BR
>>

>> Max M.

Re: 1.11.6-tls sources?

Max Mühlbronner

Hi,

confirmed, the new file has tls included. Thanks!

BR

Max M.