1.5 release planning

We are on the final run with fixing the bug (crashes or malfunctions) in
1.5.0 version. The plan have the release out in 2 weeks from now. Of
course this depends on how fast the bugs are fixed and how many will
still pop up. But stability before everything ;)

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] 1.5 release planning

Robert Borz
Hi Bogdan,

looking forward for an in time release of version 1.5 I just checked out the head from svn. Compiled and created the debian packages without errors, but I'm not able to start opensips with my current configuration which is working fine in v1.4.4.

It gives me the following errors (debug level 3):

ERROR:registrar:load_sig_api: can't import load_sig
ERROR:registrar:mod_init: can't load signaling functions
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module registrar
ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

I'll try to do as much testing as I can and support you with bug reports. ;)

Regards,
Robert