1.6.3 release

The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
fixed by the release.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] 1.6.3 release

osiris123d
Would this be the last 1.6 release before 2.0? Just curious.

On Jul 9, 2010 1:18pm, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
>

> anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
>

> please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
>

> fixed by the release.
>

> Regards,
>

> Bogdan
>

> --
>

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>

> OpenSIPS Bootcamp
>

> 20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
>

> www.voice-system.ro

Re: 1.6.3 release

mayamatakeshi

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
fixed by the release.

Bogdan,
I saw that you did some corrections on opensipsdbctl.mysql ( == versus = ), but it seems there is still one place with this problem:

/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 114: [: =: unary operator expected

br,
takeshi

Re: 1.6.3 release

mayamatakeshi

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM, mayamatakeshi <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
fixed by the release.

Bogdan,
I saw that you did some corrections on opensipsdbctl.mysql ( == versus = ), but it seems there is still one place with this problem:

/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 114: [: =: unary operator expected

Actually, this error is caused by another error:

[root@centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]# opensipsdbctl create
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 486: [: ==: unary operator expected
INFO: test server charset
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Usage: grep [OPTION]... PATTERN [FILE]...
Try `grep --help' for more information.
/usr/local/lib64/opensips/opensipsctl/opensipsdbctl.mysql: line 114: [: =: unary operator expected
INFO: creating database basix_proxy ...
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
ERROR: Creating core database and grant privileges failed!
[root@centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]#

I have correct the line 486 (patch attached) and now it works (line 114 is not reached anymore so I didn't correct it as I don't know what is the problem):

[root@centos53-02009 opensips-1.6]# opensipsdbctl create
MySQL password for root:
INFO: test server charset
INFO: creating database basix_proxy ...
INFO: Core OpenSIPS tables succesfully created.
Install presence related tables? (y/n): y
INFO: creating presence tables into basix_proxy ...
INFO: Presence tables succesfully created.
Install tables for imc cpl siptrace domainpolicy carrierroute userblacklist? (y/n): y
INFO: creating extra tables into basix_proxy ...
INFO: Extra tables succesfully created.

mypatch (458 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: 1.6.3 release

Alex Massover

The corrupted BYE. Maybe also to open a bug to be sure it is not going to be missed?

The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week - if
anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
fixed by the release.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] 1.6.3 release

Hi Duane,

Not necessarily - if more fixes or small changes will pop up until the
2.0 is ready, new 1.6 release will be done. see:
http://www.opensips.org/Development/Development

[hidden email] wrote:

> Would this be the last 1.6 release before 2.0? Just curious.
>
> On Jul 9, 2010 1:18pm, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > The plan is to release 1.6.3 stable release at the end of next week
> - if
> >

> > anyone has any contributions to come up with or any issues to report,
> >

> > please do it asap  - we want to be sure that all know issues will be
> >

> > fixed by the release.
> >

> > Regards,
> >

> > Bogdan
> >

> > --
> >

> > Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> >

> > OpenSIPS Bootcamp
> >

> > 20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
> >

> > www.voice-system.ro

> > [hidden email]

OpenSIPS Bootcamp
20 - 24 September 2010, Frankfurt, Germany
www.voice-system.ro

Re: 1.6.3 release

Thanks for your help - the problem was fixed on SVN - please update and try.