302 Moved Temporarily routing

David Roberge

Hi,

I am processing a "302 Moved Temporarily" message in a onreply_route.  Afterwards, I create a new branch in the failure_route and relay the INVITE request to another UAS.

Right now, it seems that OpenSIPS relay the 302 response to the UAC.

I would want the UAC to be unaware that a 302 reply was received by OpenSIPS.  Is there any way to drop the message so that OpenSIPS do not relay it to the UAC?

In the documentation, it seems that only a provisionnal response 1xx can be dropped.

Thanks a lot.

David

Re: 302 Moved Temporarily routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi David,

Why don't you simply use the uac_redirect module for this (
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/uac_redirect.html ).

In failure route, if final reply is 3xx, use get_redirects() to extract
the contacts and to create the new branches.

David Roberge wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am processing a "302 Moved Temporarily" message in a onreply_route.
> Afterwards, I create a new branch in the failure_route and relay the
> INVITE request to another UAS.
>

> Right now, it seems that OpenSIPS relay the 302 response to the UAC.
>

> I would want the UAC to be unaware that a 302 reply was received by
> OpenSIPS.  Is there any way to drop the message so that OpenSIPS do
> not relay it to the UAC?
>

> In the documentation, it seems that only a provisionnal response 1xx
> can be dropped.
>

> Thanks a lot.
>

> David

Re: 302 Moved Temporarily routing

Jeff Pyle
This might be slightly off topic, but if I want Opensips to generate a 302,
what's the recommended way to accomplish that?  to populate the Contact
field with data I've looked up elsewhere?

- Jeff

On 6/4/09 9:52 AM, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Why don't you simply use the uac_redirect module for this (
> http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/uac_redirect.html ).
>
> In failure route, if final reply is 3xx, use get_redirects() to extract
> the contacts and to create the new branches.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> David Roberge wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I am processing a "302 Moved Temporarily" message in a onreply_route.
>> Afterwards, I create a new branch in the failure_route and relay the
>> INVITE request to another UAS.
>>

>> Right now, it seems that OpenSIPS relay the 302 response to the UAC.
>>

>> I would want the UAC to be unaware that a 302 reply was received by
>> OpenSIPS.  Is there any way to drop the message so that OpenSIPS do
>> not relay it to the UAC?
>>

>> In the documentation, it seems that only a provisionnal response 1xx
>> can be dropped.
>>

>> Thanks a lot.
>>

>> David

Re: 302 Moved Temporarily routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Jeff,

if you do t_reply() / sl_send_reply() with a 3xx code, automatically,
all the branches (result of append_branch()) will be added in the
contact hdr.

take a look in the SVN, at  examples/redirect.cfg