405 from UAS to UAC

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

405 from UAS to UAC

symack
Hello Everyone,


I am having a hard time registering a Polycom IP301:

* 192.168.2.11 is Poly
* 192.168.2.102 is OpenSIPS
* 192.168.2.103 is Asterisk
* 192.168.2.104 is Asterisk

 The following is my ngrep:

U 192.168.2.11:5060 -> 192.168.2.102:5060
REGISTER sip:192.168.2.102:5060 SIP/2.0.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
From: "Mike Peer" <sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
To: <sip:1001@192.168.2.102>.
CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
Call-ID: 87ecdd18-8826a1a6-a85fcd57@192.168.2.11.
Contact: <sip:1001@192.168.2.11>;methods="INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL,
OPTIONS, INFO, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, PRACK, UPDATE, REFER".
User-Agent: PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_301-UA/1.6.7.0098.
Max-Forwards: 70.
Expires: 3600.
Content-Length: 0.

U 192.168.2.102:5060 -> 192.168.2.11:5060
SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
From: "Mike Peer" <sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
To: <sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.aa2b.
CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
Call-ID: 87ecdd18-8826a1a6-a85fcd57@192.168.2.11.
Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
Content-Length: 0.

Not quite sure why OpenSIPS is sending a REGISTER to the phone. I
know! Wrong configuration? ;)
The idea is to put a load balancing proxy, that is also in-charge of
REGSITER, between the asterisk
boxes and the clients. The entries I have in databaes are:

insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());
insert into subscriber
values(0,'1001','astcluster.test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
insert into load_balancer
values(0,1,'sip:192.168.2.103','transc=200',0,'Asterisk One');
insert into load_balancer
values(0,2,'sip:192.168.2.104','transc=200',0,'Asterisk Two');


A sligehtly off topic, I am under the impression that "transc=200",
tells our BEAUTIFUL sip proxy
that only 200 SIP calls will be sent to the media servers?

The configuration file is mostly default. I could post it if requred

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

SamyGo
Hey Nik,

Its not OpenSIPS sending REGISTER to Polycom but Responding Polycom that the method(register) it is request isn't allowed - this is coming from your configuration.

If you just want a load-balancer on top of asterisks have you followed the opensips wiki page for integrating asterisk real-time with opensips, Im sure you do.

trans=200 could also be calls=200 as I've seen it running like this as well. Its just resource group name and max allowed resource count.

Regards,
Sammy.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Nick Khamis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Everyone,


I am having a hard time registering a Polycom IP301:

* 192.168.2.11 is Poly
* 192.168.2.102 is OpenSIPS
* 192.168.2.103 is Asterisk
* 192.168.2.104 is Asterisk

 The following is my ngrep:

U 192.168.2.11:5060 -> 192.168.2.102:5060
REGISTER sip:192.168.2.102:5060 SIP/2.0.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
From: "Mike Peer" <[hidden email]>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
To: <[hidden email]>.
CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
Call-ID: [hidden email].
Contact: <[hidden email]>;methods="INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL,
OPTIONS, INFO, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, PRACK, UPDATE, REFER".
User-Agent: PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_301-UA/1.6.7.0098.
Max-Forwards: 70.
Expires: 3600.
Content-Length: 0.

U 192.168.2.102:5060 -> 192.168.2.11:5060
SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
From: "Mike Peer" <[hidden email]>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
To: <[hidden email]>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.aa2b.
CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
Call-ID: [hidden email].
Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
Content-Length: 0.

Not quite sure why OpenSIPS is sending a REGISTER to the phone. I
know! Wrong configuration? ;)
The idea is to put a load balancing proxy, that is also in-charge of
REGSITER, between the asterisk
boxes and the clients. The entries I have in databaes are:

insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());
insert into subscriber
values(0,'1001','astcluster.test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
insert into load_balancer
values(0,1,'sip:192.168.2.103','transc=200',0,'Asterisk One');
insert into load_balancer
values(0,2,'sip:192.168.2.104','transc=200',0,'Asterisk Two');


A sligehtly off topic, I am under the impression that "transc=200",
tells our BEAUTIFUL sip proxy
that only 200 SIP calls will be sent to the media servers?

The configuration file is mostly default. I could post it if requred

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

symack
Hello Sammy,

Thank you for your response. I am totally stumped by this. I have made
sure that:

insert into subscriber
values(0,'1001','test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());

My packet trace is showing:

SUBSCRIBE sip:[hidden email] SIP/2.0
From: "Mike Peer" <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=A8B56F66-ACD0699D.
To: <sip:[hidden email]>.

Bust I am still recieving:

U 192.168.2.102:5060 -> 192.168.2.11:5060
SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bK4995154054099709.
From: "Mike Peer" <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=EC7F6BF6-F31B262D.
To: <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.0324.
CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE.
Call-ID: ec8e0cd2-1806d464-5732769b@192.168.2.11.
Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
Content-Length: 0.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

SamyGo
So this is a SUBSCRIBE now, previously it was REGISTER, is Register working now? you know what.. open up the cfg, follow the SUBSCRIBE conditions and see where is sl_send_reply(405,"Method not allowed") is hit to these requests !


On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Nick Khamis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Sammy,

Thank you for your response. I am totally stumped by this. I have made
sure that:

insert into subscriber
values(0,'1001','test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());

My packet trace is showing:

SUBSCRIBE [hidden email] SIP/2.0
From: "Mike Peer" <[hidden email]>;tag=A8B56F66-ACD0699D.
To: <[hidden email]>.

Bust I am still recieving:

U 192.168.2.102:5060 -> 192.168.2.11:5060
SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bK4995154054099709.
From: "Mike Peer" <[hidden email]>;tag=EC7F6BF6-F31B262D.
To: <[hidden email]>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.0324.
CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE.
Call-ID: [hidden email].
Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
Content-Length: 0.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

symack
Sammry, thank you so much for your response. It's actually both SUBSCRIBE, and
REGISTER. As for the relpy, I did try following it but it's not in cfg.

Cheers,

Nick

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Sammy Govind <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So this is a SUBSCRIBE now, previously it was REGISTER, is Register working
> now? you know what.. open up the cfg, follow the SUBSCRIBE conditions and
> see where is sl_send_reply(405,"Method not allowed") is hit to these
> requests !
>
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Nick Khamis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Sammy,
>>
>> Thank you for your response. I am totally stumped by this. I have made
>> sure that:
>>
>> insert into subscriber
>> values(0,'1001','test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
>> insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());
>>
>> My packet trace is showing:
>>
>> SUBSCRIBE sip:[hidden email] SIP/2.0
>> From: "Mike Peer" <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=A8B56F66-ACD0699D.
>> To: <sip:[hidden email]>.
>>
>> Bust I am still recieving:
>>
>> U 192.168.2.102:5060 -> 192.168.2.11:5060
>> SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
>> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bK4995154054099709.
>> From: "Mike Peer" <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=EC7F6BF6-F31B262D.
>> To: <sip:[hidden email]>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.0324.
>> CSeq: 1 SUBSCRIBE.
>> Call-ID: ec8e0cd2-1806d464-5732769b@192.168.2.11.
>> Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
>> Content-Length: 0.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance,
>>
>> Nick.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
>
>

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

symack
Nevermind,

/usr/local/etc/opensips/opensips.cfg vs. /etc/opensips/opensips.cfg

Gets me everytime!

Nick.

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 405 from UAS to UAC

Vlad Paiu
In reply to this post by symack
Hello,

 From what I see the Polycom ( .11 ) is sending a Register requests to
OpenSIPS ( .102 ), and most probably your are rejecting the message from
your script, with a '405 Method Not Allowed' .

So please look more carefully into your script to see what you are doing
wrong, and if you can't figure it out return and post it here.

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer


On 11/13/2011 02:27 AM, Nick Khamis wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
>
> I am having a hard time registering a Polycom IP301:
>
> * 192.168.2.11 is Poly
> * 192.168.2.102 is OpenSIPS
> * 192.168.2.103 is Asterisk
> * 192.168.2.104 is Asterisk
>
>   The following is my ngrep:
>
> U 192.168.2.11:5060 ->  192.168.2.102:5060
> REGISTER sip:192.168.2.102:5060 SIP/2.0.
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
> From: "Mike Peer"<sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
> To:<sip:1001@192.168.2.102>.
> CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
> Call-ID: 87ecdd18-8826a1a6-a85fcd57@192.168.2.11.
> Contact:<sip:1001@192.168.2.11>;methods="INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL,
> OPTIONS, INFO, MESSAGE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, PRACK, UPDATE, REFER".
> User-Agent: PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_301-UA/1.6.7.0098.
> Max-Forwards: 70.
> Expires: 3600.
> Content-Length: 0.
>
> U 192.168.2.102:5060 ->  192.168.2.11:5060
> SIP/2.0 405 Method Not Allowed.
> Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.2.11;branch=z9hG4bKcf2ffccaEAFFA1E9.
> From: "Mike Peer"<sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=CCB10274-C7949905.
> To:<sip:1001@192.168.2.102>;tag=4899a85fdda7a45fc4d7b6eb4e737879.aa2b.
> CSeq: 1 REGISTER.
> Call-ID: 87ecdd18-8826a1a6-a85fcd57@192.168.2.11.
> Server: OpenSIPS (1.7.0-notls (i386/linux)).
> Content-Length: 0.
>
> Not quite sure why OpenSIPS is sending a REGISTER to the phone. I
> know! Wrong configuration? ;)
> The idea is to put a load balancing proxy, that is also in-charge of
> REGSITER, between the asterisk
> boxes and the clients. The entries I have in databaes are:
>
> insert into domain value(0,'test.com',now());
> insert into subscriber
> values(0,'1001','astcluster.test.com','pass','[hidden email]','pass','pass',null);
> insert into load_balancer
> values(0,1,'sip:192.168.2.103','transc=200',0,'Asterisk One');
> insert into load_balancer
> values(0,2,'sip:192.168.2.104','transc=200',0,'Asterisk Two');
>
>
> A sligehtly off topic, I am under the impression that "transc=200",
> tells our BEAUTIFUL sip proxy
> that only 200 SIP calls will be sent to the media servers?
>
> The configuration file is mostly default. I could post it if requred
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Nick.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users