483 Too Many Hops

nguyen khue
Dear All,

I use sipp to test with opensips. But, I had error "483 Too Many Hops". If I use kapanga to test, it work normal.
opensips return "483 Too Many Hops" when it receive SIP INFO from sipp.
Please help me.

Thanks & Best regards
Khue Nguyen.

Re: 483 Too Many Hops

SamyGo
Hey,
Aside from anything else, one thing that I can tell is that you SIP request is creating a loop withing the opensips and opensips keeps on iterating the message withing itself untill the hops limit is reached.

Check the dest/domain entry in SIP uri.

SIP traces and log file snips will help as well.

Regards,
Sammy

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 10:02 AM, nguyen khue <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I use sipp to test with opensips. But, I had error "483 Too Many Hops". If I use kapanga to test, it work normal.
opensips return "483 Too Many Hops" when it receive SIP INFO from sipp.
Please help me.

Thanks & Best regards
Khue Nguyen.

Re: 483 Too Many Hops

Brett Nemeroff
On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:02 AM, nguyen khue <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

I use sipp to test with opensips. But, I had error "483 Too Many Hops". If I use kapanga to test, it work normal.
opensips return "483 Too Many Hops" when it receive SIP INFO from sipp.
Please help me.

This is almost certainly caused from you performing a t_relay() without first changing the R-URI. This causes the server to send the message to itself over.. and over..

-Brett

Re: 483 Too Many Hops

nguyen khue
Hi Brett,

How I can repair it. I must use t_relay() because I want capture 200 Ok message in on_reply block.

Best regards
Khue Nguyen.

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:21 PM, nguyen khue <[hidden email]> wrote:
How I can repair it. I must use t_relay() because I want capture 200 Ok message in on_reply block.

I can't really tell without looking at your configuration. It's possible that you may have messed up your loose_routing section of your config? Maybe you removed it entirely?
-Brett