ACC db duration

qasimakhan@gmail.com
Hi,

I have enabled acc module in my opensips installation with db, My CDR's are being written in MySQL backend but for every call the duration remains 0, I have checked but according to documentation duration is automatically logged in ACC module. PLease note following debug filtered where query is made and executed

Re: ACC db duration

Daniel Zanutti
Hi

Did you check "cdr_flag" on Acc module?

Otherwise it will generate 2 registers, 1 for INVITE and 1 for BYE.

Regards