ASR & ACD Monitoring

Faisal Rehman
Hi

I am in search of an opensource/paid tool for the monitoring and analysis of ASR & ACD from Master.csv (of Asterisk), before that Sammy recommended me a software for this but it was too expensive for me, so any ideas about a little cheap & recommended tool for the sake of above purpose.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: ASR & ACD Monitoring

Faisal Rehman
Hi Sammy,

Yeah I am going to write or search a script that will fulfill my requirements, thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman

Re: ASR & ACD Monitoring

Dani Popa
Him

if you look for asterisk tools, i think you should ask on asterisk mailing list, not opensips.

Dani