Ability to tell active calls per customer

Ability to tell active calls per customer

thomcr
Hi,

I have a load balancer module to distribute calls among my
Gateways. I can use the lb_list command to see the active calls per gw, but I would like something similar to graph my customer amount of active calls.

I  was thinking creating another set of resources on the load balancer, but this would be messy. Or somehow use the dialog module for this.

Ideally if the variable could be exposed via snmp I could use cacti to graph each customer.

Has anyone tried this, and what would be the best way?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Ability to tell active calls per customer

Dani Popa
Hi,

I think you could use dialog profile, but not sure.

Dani

On 08/19/11 23:17, Robert Thomas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a load balancer module to distribute calls among my
> Gateways. I can use the lb_list command to see the active calls per gw, but I would like something similar to graph my customer amount of active calls.
>
> I  was thinking creating another set of resources on the load balancer, but this would be messy. Or somehow use the dialog module for this.
>
> Ideally if the variable could be exposed via snmp I could use cacti to graph each customer.
>
> Has anyone tried this, and what would be the best way?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: Ability to tell active calls per customer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi all,

yes, the dialog profiles is the best way to get this done (profiles with
values) . There is also some small tutorial on that:
     http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutConcurrentCalls

On 08/22/2011 01:02 PM, Dani Popa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think you could use dialog profile, but not sure.
>
> Dani
>
> On 08/19/11 23:17, Robert Thomas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a load balancer module to distribute calls among my
>> Gateways. I can use the lb_list command to see the active calls per
>> gw, but I would like something similar to graph my customer amount of
>> active calls.
>>
>> I  was thinking creating another set of resources on the load
>> balancer, but this would be messy. Or somehow use the dialog module
>> for this.
>>
>> Ideally if the variable could be exposed via snmp I could use cacti
>> to graph each customer.
>>
>> Has anyone tried this, and what would be the best way?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"