About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

mmarzuola

Hi all.
I'm considering the possibility of achieving a middle application between a client who needs to configure a certain scenario in the opensips.cfg and OpenSIPS.
The idea is to use a web application that allows you to choose which modules to load, enter the appropriate parameters and enable the appropriate routes in the script. Someone has a suggestion or can suggest a project with similar goals?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Marzuola matteo

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro

Re: About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

Alex Balashov
http://siremis.asipto.com/

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all.
> I'm considering the possibility of achieving a middle application between a client who needs to configure a certain scenario in the opensips.cfg and OpenSIPS.
> The idea is to use a web application that allows you to choose which modules to load, enter the appropriate parameters and enable the appropriate routes in the script. Someone has a suggestion or can suggest a project with similar goals?
>
> Thanks a lot for your support.
>
> Marzuola matteo

> Vuoi essere presente online?
> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
> A partire da 18,59 euro

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
Tel    : (+1) (678) 954-0670
Direct : (+1) (678) 954-0671
Mobile : (+1) (678) 237-1775

Re: About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Alex,

I think Matteo is looking for something to generate OpenSIPS config file
and not a simple web interface to add users..

Alex Balashov wrote:

> http://siremis.asipto.com/
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
>

>> Hi all.
>> I'm considering the possibility of achieving a middle application between a client who needs to configure a certain scenario in the opensips.cfg and OpenSIPS.
>> The idea is to use a web application that allows you to choose which modules to load, enter the appropriate parameters and enable the appropriate routes in the script. Someone has a suggestion or can suggest a project with similar goals?
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your support.
>>
>> Marzuola matteo

>> Vuoi essere presente online?
>> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
>> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
>> A partire da 18,59 euro

Re: About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

Alex Balashov
Oh, I see.  Yes, that would be an inappropriate suggestion then, my
apologies.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> I think Matteo is looking for something to generate OpenSIPS config file
> and not a simple web interface to add users..
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Alex Balashov wrote:
>> http://siremis.asipto.com/
>>
>> [hidden email] wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all.
>>> I'm considering the possibility of achieving a middle application
>>> between a client who needs to configure a certain scenario in the
>>> opensips.cfg and OpenSIPS.
>>> The idea is to use a web application that allows you to choose which
>>> modules to load, enter the appropriate parameters and enable the
>>> appropriate routes in the script. Someone has a suggestion or can
>>> suggest a project with similar goals?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot for your support.
>>>
>>> Marzuola matteo

>>> Vuoi essere presente online? Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
>>> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
>>> A partire da 18,59 euro

Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems
Web    : http://www.evaristesys.com/
Tel    : (+1) (678) 954-0670
Direct : (+1) (678) 954-0671
Mobile : (+1) (678) 237-1775

Re: About new new project of a middle application enabling opensips modules

mmarzuola

Hi.
Yes I'm looking for something to generate Opensips config, but first I would understand if it is feasible.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Matteo Marzuola

>Hi Alex,

>I think Matteo is looking for something to generate OpenSIPS config file
>and not a simple web interface to add users..

>Regards,
>Bogdan

>Alex Balashov wrote:
> http://siremis.asipto.com/
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
>

>> Hi all.
>> I'm considering the possibility of achieving a middle application between a client who needs to configure a certain scenario in the opensips.cfg and OpenSIPS.
>> The idea is to use a web application that allows you to choose which modules to load, enter the appropriate parameters and enable the appropriate routes in the script. Someone has a suggestion or can suggest a project with similar goals?
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your support.
>>
>> Marzuola matteo

>> Vuoi essere presente online?
>> Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
>> Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
>> A partire da 18,59 euro

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro

Re: About new new project of a middle applicationenabling opensips modules

Schumann Sebastian
Hi Matteo

Like this: http://www.sipwise.at/index.php/products?start=3 ?

Sebastian

Yes, I have already seen that link, but I would build something more flexible and updated with the modules of the OpenSIPS 1.5.0 versions.

Thanks.

Matteo Marzuola