Add more bodies to INTITE

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hello!

Opensips 2.3

In the link below you can find an example of the INVITE which i want to send to some callee. Before, i received the INVITE from caller with only SDP body. I.e. i need to add some additional body to the INVITE with structure as shown in the example.

Can i do it, using Opensips?

Thank you for any help.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: Add more bodies to INTITE

Razvan Crainea-3
Yes, starting with OpenSIPS 2.3 you can add a body part using the add_body_part() function[1].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/sipmsgops.html#idp5587328

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 12/05/2017 11:02 AM, Denis via Users wrote:
Hello!

Opensips 2.3

In the link below you can find an example of the INVITE which i want to send to some callee. Before, i received the INVITE from caller with only SDP body. I.e. i need to add some additional body to the INVITE with structure as shown in the example.

Can i do it, using Opensips?

Thank you for any help.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

Re: Add more bodies to INTITE

OpenSIPS - Users mailing list
Hello, Razvan!

I want to ask to analyze the example. Can i add exactly such body, in the such format, and if possible, how?
In [1] we have only one param. "body". How can i from this param?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

05.12.2017, 17:21, "Răzvan Crainea" <[hidden email]>:
[...]

Hi, Denis!

Check the new xml module[1]. You can use it to build the XML in the example.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.3.x/xml.html

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com
On 12/05/2017 04:36 PM, Denis via Users wrote:
[...]

And yet two things:
1) Can i use rest_client Module for getting prepared xml document for my task? Will this work?
2) In the example i can see boundary entity. As i understand this entity serving to divide several bodies of the message. Will "add_body_part()" insert it automatically or i should do it manually?

Thank you.

--
С уважением, Денис.
Best regards, Denis

05.12.2017, 18:37, "Răzvan Crainea" <[hidden email]>:
[...]

1. Yes
2. Yes, the function adds the separator.

Best regards,
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer
www.opensips-solutions.com