Add or modify "grp" table

Spady#7
Hi all,
by default ( i thought ) there are 3 groups that i can use whit grp table: local,int and ld.
I would like to use my own ( i.e: nazionali,locali and so on.. )
Is there a way to add them to database?
Now, if a try command

./opensipsctl acl grant lifesize1@172.16.55.100 nazionali

i get this error:

WARNING: Invalid privilege: acl 'nazionali' ignored

Thanks

Re: Add or modify "grp" table

You can use any names for your group (as time as there is a consistency
between DB content and opensips script).

The limitation comes from the opensipsctl which does some sanity
checking on what groups are you using. To change what is allowed, see
the opensipsctlrc file (in etc dir) where you have ACL_GROUPS.

On 08/24/2012 03:43 PM, spady wrote:

> Hi all,
> by default ( i thought ) there are 3 groups that i can use whit grp table:
> local,int and ld.
> I would like to use my own ( i.e: nazionali,locali and so on.. )
> Is there a way to add them to database?
> Now, if a try command
>
> ./opensipsctl acl grant lifesize1@172.16.55.100 nazionali
>
> i get this error:
>
> WARNING: Invalid privilege: acl 'nazionali' ignored
>
> Thanks

Re: Add or modify "grp" table

Spady#7
Thanks Bogdan,