Adding the extra modules when required

Indiver
Hi Everyone,

I installed opensips with deb package. Every thing went right. Now i want to add new modules like xmlrpc etc.  We can modify make file when installed from source but when installed from deb package how to add new modules.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Indiver.

Re: Adding the extra modules when required

Alex Massover
dpkg -i opensips-xmlrpc-module_1.6.2-0_i386.deb  ? :)

Afaik the only module that is not built as a deb package is OSP.

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Re: Adding the extra modules when required

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
also the http://www.opensips.org/apt/ debian repo provides all the
package . So, if you add it to your list, you can simply use "apt-get"

www.voice-system.ro