Adtran TA900-series user agent for CDRTool

Adtran TA900-series user agent for CDRTool

Jeff Pyle
Adrian and team,

Some time ago I added support to my installation of CDRTool for the Adtran TA900-series user agent.  Is this something you'd like to include in the next update?  What is the procedure for submitting items like these?

- Jeff

Re: Adtran TA900-series user agent for CDRTool

Adrian Georgescu
Jeff,

Send me in private the picture in two sizes one 30 pixels high and one bigger up to maximum 200 pixels and the regexp for the user agent and I will add it to the code.

Adrian