Allow trusted

michel freiha
Hi all,
I'm using crrierroute function for load balancing between opensips and 2 proxy servers...Everything looks fine and working smoothly...

if(!cr_route("default", "0", "$rU", "$rU", "call_id")){
       sl_send_reply("403", "Not allowed");
     } else {

         # In cas of failure, re-route the request
          t_on_failure("1");
          # Relay the request to the gateway
           t_relay();
}

I would like to ask please about how i can use allow_trusted function in order to give customers with no registration to make calls...

regards

Re: Allow trusted

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Lunes, 26 de Enero de 2009, michel freiha escribió:
> I would like to ask please about how i can use allow_trusted function in
> order to give customers with no registration to make calls...

Registration != Authentication.

What exactly do you want? ;)

Re: Allow trusted

michel freiha
Dear Sir,

I need to give users who are not registering in my server and their Public IPs figure into trusted table to make a call using my opensips

Regards

El Martes, 27 de Enero de 2009, michel freiha escribió:
> Dear Sir,
>
> I need to give users who are not registering in my server and their Public
> IPs figure into trusted table to make a call using my opensips

So use the "allo_trusted" function to allow requests from IP's in
table "trusted".