Android can't here voice over the LTE.

CC

Android can't here voice over the LTE.

CC
Hello everybody.

I think I can get help here.

I'm studying on the opensips-server.
I downloaded the opensips 1.10.0 's sources and installed it successful.
Then I tested it on iPhone and Android devices.
I found that iPhone is work well but Android communicate by LTE can't here the voice.
Need I change something in the "opensipsctlrc" file?

Thank you very much.

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

Камиль Нигматуллин
Opensips is responsible for signaling. You would better check your media or most likely it is network issue. If you managed to install and configure you may should be able to trace the problem.

Отправлено с моего ASUS MeMO Pad

Пользователь CC <[hidden email]> писал:

Hello everybody.

I think I can get help here.

I'm studying on the opensips-server.
I downloaded the opensips 1.10.0 's sources and installed it successful.
Then I tested it on iPhone and Android devices.
I found that iPhone is work well but Android communicate by LTE can't here the voice.
Need I change something in the "opensipsctlrc" file?

Thank you very much.

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

Rajesh Babu

Hi,

   Try using a Linphone Client on Android device. I guess the connection issue gets solved. Generally it gets Symmetric NAT formed on the server.

-Cheers

Rajesh

CC

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

CC

Hello everybody!

 Rajesh and Ilnar
Thanks a lot!

About network should be OK.

I check the linphone's logs,
codec=speedx
UploadBandWidth=40.XXXX
DownloadBandwidth=0.0
download info look like strange.

At 2014-03-13 23:12:20,"Rajesh Babu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

   Try using a Linphone Client on Android device. I guess the connection issue gets solved. Generally it gets Symmetric NAT formed on the server.

-Cheers

Rajesh

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

Rajesh Babu
Hi
For debugging purpose use only linphone client on both sides. As linphone has internal stun and ice configured to crack the NATing and by the way are you using any media proxy or rtp proxy for handling the nating on the server

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

CC
Hello everybody!

I still doesn't solve my problem.
I check the server's network that all works fine.
And I am not used any firewall.
The strange things is that:
By use Docomo's LTE network with au's LTE network can't here anything.
DownloadBandwidth=0.0
And vice versa.

Is there anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot.

At 2014-03-14 12:18:20,CC <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everybody!

 Rajesh and Ilnar
Thanks a lot!

About network should be OK.

I check the linphone's logs,
codec=speedx
UploadBandWidth=40.XXXX
DownloadBandwidth=0.0
download info look like strange.

At 2014-03-13 23:12:20,"Rajesh Babu" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

   Try using a Linphone Client on Android device. I guess the connection issue gets solved. Generally it gets Symmetric NAT formed on the server.

-Cheers

Rajesh

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

kamika
When you work with opensips in most cases you cannot use it out of the box like Asterisk or Freeswitch. You have to learn at least how to record SIP traces, read and understand SIP flow, understand what opensips.cfg does. There is a few programs that can record traces - I am personally use tcpdump and read them in Wireshark using its powerfull voip tools.  When you are able to discover what happend in trace, you can understand where the problem is hidden whether it nat of network issues.

Re: Android can't here voice over the LTE.

Nandini
Hi,

Looks like a NAT issue in your network infrastructure, try to capture the SIP signalling on your server by using this command : "ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port <server listening port>" and analyse if it is NATed or not.

Regards,
Nandini