Announcement before cdr

Rodrigo Ferreira-2
Hi guys,

I’m trying to play an announcement after the B answer the call and my CDR has to start only after the annoucement ends, its a “collect call” feature that I want to do.

A calls to B;
B answer the call;
before establish the call, it will play an annoncement for both sides (A and B);
then the call will be estabilish.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Engº Rodrigo Ferreira
Supervisor de Telefonia
VIPWay Telecom
Tel.: +55 13 4010-1000
Cel.: +55 13 8136-5839

Re: Announcement before cdr

Ali Pey
What is the gateway that is answering the call?

You can send a 183 message with in bound announcement before sending 200 OK.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Rodrigo Ferreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,

I’m trying to play an announcement after the B answer the call and my CDR has to start only after the annoucement ends, its a “collect call” feature that I want to do.

A calls to B;
B answer the call;
before establish the call, it will play an annoncement for both sides (A and B);
then the call will be estabilish.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Engº Rodrigo Ferreira
Supervisor de Telefonia
VIPWay Telecom
Tel.: +55 13 4010-1000
Cel.: <a href="tel:%2B55%2013%208136-5839" value="+551381365839" target="_blank">+55 13 8136-5839

Re: Announcement before cdr

Rodrigo Ferreira-2
I have a PSTN Gateway for SS#7 Signaling, then I send my calls via SIP to the opensips where my clients are subscribed.

Can I send the 183 with the sl_send_reply?

Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Announcement before cdr

[...]

Cel.: <A href="tel:%2B55%2013%208136-5839" target=_blank value="+551381365839">+55 13 8136-5839

Re: Announcement before cdr

Ali Pey
Which device would be playing the inbound announcement? That should be sending the 183 response message. 183 needs the SDP info of where the announcement is coming.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Rodrigo Ferreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have a PSTN Gateway for SS#7 Signaling, then I send my calls via SIP to the opensips where my clients are subscribed.

Can I send the 183 with the sl_send_reply?

Re: Announcement before cdr

Binan83
Hi,

You can inject announcement based on early media(183) before the call is completed.
use media server like Asterisk. Opensips will redirect the call to asterisk

If you want this see how you can integrate Asterisk and Opensips:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutAsterisk

//Binan

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Rodrigo Ferreira <rodrigo.ferreira@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

I’m trying to play an announcement after the B answer the call and my CDR has to start only after the annoucement ends, its a “collect call” feature that I want to do.

A calls to B;
B answer the call;
before establish the call, it will play an annoncement for both sides (A and B);
then the call will be estabilish.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Engº Rodrigo Ferreira
Supervisor de Telefonia
VIPWay Telecom
Tel.: +55 13 4010-1000
Cel.: +55 13 8136-5839

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

voipmagazine.wordpress.com/

Re: Announcement before cdr

Rodrigo Ferreira-2
Ali,

the devices would be IP Phones, because I only have Opensips in my network.

Binan,

Do I have to use asterisk? Because I was looking for something pure Opensips.

Thanks.

Re: Announcement before cdr

Binan83
Hi Rodrigo,
Yes you need media server to play the announcement, opensips is just for signaling.
You can use any media server you find it suitable.

//Binan

voipmagazine.wordpress.com/

And what about the “rtpproxy_stream2uas” to use opensips to play audio?

Re: Announcement before cdr

Binan83
yes you can use the rtpproxy to play announcement
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/nathelper.html#rtpproxy_stream2xxx

//Binan

voipmagazine.wordpress.com/

Re: Announcement before cdr

Binan83
Hi again,
You can also use B2BUA to play an announcement
see this tutorial  http://www.opensips.org/Resources/B2buaTutorial

//Binan