Asterisk and OpenSIPS load_balancer selected destination

Asterisk and OpenSIPS load_balancer selected destination

rajib deka
Hello all,

We are using asterisk as an outbound dialer and OpenSIPS for load balancing the calls between different SIP Gateways. Is there anyway to get the selected destination (by load_balancer) at asterisk end or may be from asterisk Manager Intergace or dialplan. The scenario is as follows,

asterisk----->OpenSIPS---->SIP Gateway selected by load_balancer.
(I need the selected destination at asterisk)

Rajib Deka
Software Engineer
Servion Global Solution
Chennai, India

Mobile No: + 91 80157 09130

Re: Asterisk and OpenSIPS load_balancer selected destination

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Rajib,

First, if you send an email addressed to the list (with a new topic),
please do not CC me personally !

Now, regarding to your question - Asterisk will see in the 200 OK that
it will receive the IP of the GW in the contact hdr. This is by default,
so nothing to change to have it.

www.voice-system.ro