Automatic acceptance of calls for some users

Automatic acceptance of calls for some users

wüber
Hi all

In my system I have about twenty SIP clients all registered to the same OpenSIPS. Only two of these clients have high priority and should be served as fast as possible.

The idea was to implement a logic so that for these two clients I have automatic call acceptance. Other calls from other callers have to be handled as usual (the callee accept the call if wanted). Any hints/links about possible implementations?

Thank you in advance,
Carmelo