Available trainings during OpenSIPS Summit 2019

Available trainings during OpenSIPS Summit 2019

This year, for the OpenSIPS Summit 2019, we have a again two flavors for the one-day trainings - this year flavors are OpenSIPS and Asterisk -  as usual, we try to bring the best to you. But keep in mind the number of seats is limited and ... first come, first served :).

OpenSIPS Training

The OpenSIPS Training will focus this year on security, by teaching you how to prevent, detect and protect an OpenSIPS based VoIP system against various external attack. The training will also show you how to take advantage of the OpenSIPS 2.4 capabilities to secure your SIP and RTP traffic.

  • Training content:
  • - Securing the registration process
  • - Best practices for SIP authentication
  • - Detecting and blocking DoS attacks
  • - Preventing injections via SIP traffic
  • - Fighting back attacks based on DNS poisoning
  • - Privacy with TLS and SRTP
  • - TLS based authentication and authorization
  • - Fraud detection
        by OpenSIPS Team

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019