B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Andreas Bøckmann
Hello

I wanted to test the B2B script-scenario prepaid from the B2BUA tutorials.
The only change I wanted was to only invoke a MediaServer before connecting the call to B-party.

Note my OpenSIPS is running regular proxy/registrar functions besides B2B.

The B2B is able to setup the call towards MediaServer and trigger on receiving BYE.

The next leg towards the actual B-party is not setup as OpenSIPS doesn't see this as B2B? but does authorization for that INVITE request, which fails.

I believe it's due to the B2B doing somethingsomething to my URIs and/or CSEQs.

My issue seems very much like something I found in a previous post (https://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-February/010931.html) but there was no final solution.

I trigger this for the initial INVITE as such:

    if ($rU =~ "^\+1234567890.*") {

        # t_newtran is necessary because b2b should not handle retransmissions.
        if (!t_newtran()) {
           sl_reply_error();
           exit;
        }

        xlog("L_WARN","B2BUA cid=$ci, Call from $fU to $rU initialized as B2B\n");
        b2b_init_request("freecall", "sip:+9999@1.2.3.4:5080");
        exit;
    }

My B2B scenario file: https://pastebin.com/KwpgJziL

Any clues to what the solution from Anca was in the original post referenced above or any other ideas as to what I am doing wrong here?

Re: B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Andreas,

You don;t have to change anything in the opensips script (for adding the pre-call media server), but only in the XML scenario.

Take a look at the marketing scenario (in the B2B tutorial), where after a caller is connected to an announcement, upon announcement termination, the call is sent to callee side.

Could you post your XML scenario ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html
On 06/13/2017 01:22 PM, Andreas Bøckmann wrote:
[...]

Hello Bogdan

Quickly cleaning up answered stuff? ;o)

The scenario file you asked for was included in the original post: https://pastebin.com/KwpgJziL

I am using a modified marketing scenario already for something else; but I was trying to init the scenario from script when I receive an INVITE; not initiate it from the B2B as the marketing scenario does.

This was also included in the original post I believe.

//Andreas

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:56:25 +0300
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <[hidden email]>, Andreas
        Bøckmann <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Hi Andreas,

You don;t have to change anything in the opensips script (for adding the
pre-call media server), but only in the XML scenario.

Take a look at the marketing scenario (in the B2B tutorial), where after
a caller is connected to an announcement, upon announcement termination,
the call is sent to callee side.

Could you post your XML scenario ?

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html

On 06/13/2017 01:22 PM, Andreas Bøckmann wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wanted to test the B2B script-scenario prepaid from the B2BUA tutorials.
> The only change I wanted was to only invoke a MediaServer before
> connecting the call to B-party.
>
> Note my OpenSIPS is running regular proxy/registrar functions besides B2B.
>
> The B2B is able to setup the call towards MediaServer and trigger on
> receiving BYE.
>
> The next leg towards the actual B-party is not setup as OpenSIPS
> doesn't see this as B2B? but does authorization for that INVITE
> request, which fails.
>
> I believe it's due to the B2B doing somethingsomething to my URIs
> and/or CSEQs.
>
> My issue seems very much like something I found in a previous post
> (https://opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-February/010931.html) but
> there was no final solution.
>
> I trigger this for the initial INVITE as such:
>
>     if ($rU =~ "^\+1234567890.*") {
>
>         # t_newtran is necessary because b2b should not handle
> retransmissions.
>         if (!t_newtran()) {
>            sl_reply_error();
>            exit;
>         }
>
>         xlog("L_WARN","B2BUA cid=$ci, Call from $fU to $rU initialized
> as B2B\n");
>         b2b_init_request("freecall", "sip:+9999@1.2.3.4:5080
> <http://sip:+9999@1.2.3.4:5080>");
>         exit;
>     }
>
> My B2B scenario file: https://pastebin.com/KwpgJziL
>
> Any clues to what the solution from Anca was in the original post
> referenced above or any other ideas as to what I am doing wrong here?

Re: B2B prepaid.xml with one MediaServer

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Andreas,

I didn't noticed the link at the end of your email.

The scenario looks fine to me, at a first glance. And you say to get the BYE from client1 and your B2B should do the next bridging between server1 and a new client with the original address of server1.
Do you see this new INVITE sent out by the B2B ? or even before this, do you see the re-INVITE send to the original caller (server1 leg) for getting the SDP from it again ?

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 17:56:25 +0300
From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <[hidden email]>
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <[hidden email]>, Andreas