B2B with Call Pickup

osiris123d
In the past I used a VoIP SIP trunk provider that I guess used Asterisk servers as their gateways and I was able to perform the Call Pickup feature with OpenSIPS and the SIP Trunk Provider. Now I have a new provider and I need to use the B2B modules for Transfers.  Currently I am not able to perform Call Pickup with calls coming from the PSTN to internal customers.  I tried to use the b2b_bridge_request but when the PSTN Caller calls internal_user_A and internal_user_B tries to do a call pickup I see the following error in syslog

 ERROR:b2b_logic:b2bl_bridge_msg: Wrong state for entity ek= [B2B.106.390], tk=[536.0]

When I do an "opensipsctl fifo b2b_list" all the states are zero.

So does the state of the call have to be a "on call" state instead of a "calling" state?  How can you bridge a call that is in process of ringing?

Re: B2B with Call Pickup

osiris123d
Here is a SIP Trace of my Call Pickup

http://pastebin.com/beARSgmj

If you do a search for Replaces you will see the INVITE that is sent in order to do a Call Pickup of the call coming in from the SIP Provider.

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM, osiris123d <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Duane,

AFAIK, b2b can do transfer only for established calls - this is why you get that err message.