B2B with prepaid scenario

Indiver
Hi,

I'm trying to implement b2b prepaid scenario. Using Mediaproxy along with opensips. I followed the prepaid scenario file given in the docs.

Taken the given b2b.cfg file and made the changes to work along with media proxy.

Modified the b2b entries and cfg file as follows

modparam("b2b_entities", "server_address", "sip:3004@sip.xxx.com:5060")
modparam("b2b_logic", "script_scenario", "/usr/local/etc/opensips/b2b_prepaid.xml")

if (has_totag()) {
        if (loose_route()) {
            if(is_method("INVITE")&&!(src_ip == "sip.xx.com" && src_port ==5060))
            {
                   if (! t_newtran())
                   {
                      sl_reply_error();
                      exit;
                   };
                 b2b_init_request("prepaid", "sip:3001@"sip.xx.com:5070","sip:3002@sip.xx.com:5070");
                   exit;
            };

when i tried to call from one extension to other  the following message displays:

DBG:b2b_entities:b2b_prescript_f: Not an inside dialog request- not interested.

I'm bit confused in prepaid scenario. can any on explains why the above message occurs. And what role does b2b_init_request parameters plays in the b2b scenario. I'm aware of prepaid parameter but not of the remaining parameters as

"sip:3000@sip.xx.com:5070","sip:3001@xx.com:5070".

Regards,
Indiver
.

Re: B2B with prepaid scenario

Anca Vamanu-2
Indiver wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to implement b2b prepaid scenario. Using Mediaproxy along with
> opensips. I followed the prepaid scenario file given in the docs.
>
> Taken the given b2b.cfg file and made the changes to work along with media
> proxy.
>
> Modified the b2b entries and cfg file as follows
>
> modparam("b2b_entities", "server_address", "sip:[hidden email]:5060")
> modparam("b2b_logic", "script_scenario",
> "/usr/local/etc/opensips/b2b_prepaid.xml")
>

> if (has_totag()) {
>         if (loose_route()) {
>             if(is_method("INVITE")&&!(src_ip == "sip.xx.com" && src_port
> ==5060))
>             {
>                    if (! t_newtran())
>                    {
>                       sl_reply_error();
>                       exit;
>                    };
>                  b2b_init_request("prepaid",
> "sip:3001@"sip.xx.com:5070","sip:[hidden email]:5070");
>                    exit;
>             };
>

> when i tried to call from one extension to other  the following message
> displays:
>
> DBG:b2b_entities:b2b_prescript_f: Not an inside dialog request- not
> interested.
>
> I'm bit confused in prepaid scenario. can any on explains why the above
> message occurs. And what role does b2b_init_request parameters plays in the
> b2b scenario. I'm aware of prepaid parameter but not of the remaining
> parameters as
>
> "sip:[hidden email]:5070","sip:[hidden email]:5070".
>
> Regards,
> Indiver
> .

Hi Indiver,

The b2b_init_request function must be called on the initial Invite -
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/b2b_logic.html#id228233.
Also see my answer to another similar question:
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-May/012976.html.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro