Bad udp checksum

Francjos
Hello,
I'm using Opensips as loadbalancer to freeswitch. When i dial my DID, without invoking any script in the dialplan, that works fine.
I've editded a script in javascript and invoke it in the dialplan. When i dial my DID number, i have these errors:

480 Temporarily unvailable (in the log) and i see also "bad udp cksum when Freeswitch tries to reply.

Responding to INVITE with 480 in the fs_cli

I've asked the question on freeswitch community , but i havan' got correct answer.
I ask my mind if it is related the configuration of Opensips!!

Any help?
Thank you