Billing stack with Opensips and Cgrates

Srigo Kanapathipillai
Hi,

Recently I have been working on implementing a Billing system at iBrowse. Throughout the process I wrote a tutorial.
For those who are interested, I’m sharing it here:

Please let me know your feedback.

Voice Engineer
Srigo Kana

Re: Billing stack with Opensips and Cgrates

Liviu Chircu

This is awesome, Srigo!  I'd be curious to see if there are any throughput differences between your "syslog - Filebeat - Logstash" stack vs. a "db_flatstore - <insert_your_file_consumer_here>" approach.  Nevertheless, this is the proper way to do it: de-coupled from SIP and de-coupled from DB.

PS: I am the proud owner of your project's 1st Star

Cheers,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com
On 13.07.2018 10:52, KSrigo wrote:
Hi,

Recently I have been working on implementing a Billing system at iBrowse. Throughout the process I wrote a tutorial.
For those who are interested, I’m sharing it here:

Please let me know your feedback.

Voice Engineer
Srigo Kana

Re: Billing stack with Opensips and Cgrates

Srigo Kanapathipillai
Thank you Liviu!! I’m happy you like it, Its motivate me to write my projects.

To answer your question, Dan asked me almost the same question: https://github.com/ksrigo/billing_system/issues/1. I think db_flatestore + CDRC is much simpler at least from maintaining perspective (we have less services to maintain). As soon as I get some details from Dan, I will test it and let you know.

Voice Engineer
Srigo Kana

On 13 Jul 2018, at 11:11, Liviu Chircu <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

basitengr
Nice work and especially sharing of your work.
Keep it up.

--
regards,

abdul basit