Blocking unwanted calls

Indiver
HI Everyone,

I want to tighten up my server security. For that purpose i want to block unwanted calls as well as unwanted invites from hackers, so that allowing only trusted calls and ip's. Is there any module to acheive this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nehru.

Re: Blocking unwanted calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Nehru ,

maybe you should consider accepting only call that we can authenticate
(digest auth or IP based auth). See :
          http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/auth_db.html
          http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/permissions.html

Indiver wrote:

> HI Everyone,
>
> I want to tighten up my server security. For that purpose i want to block
> unwanted calls as well as unwanted invites from hackers, so that allowing
> only trusted calls and ip's. Is there any module to acheive this. Thanks in
> advance.
>
> Regards,
> Nehru.

www.voice-system.ro

Re: Blocking unwanted calls

Indiver
Hi Bodgan,

I tried the permission module. My opensips version is 1.5.3-notls. I'm getting the error not found command check_address. I tried to replace with check_source_address but same result. Does 1.5.3 doesn't support the above functions. I added the below code in my config file

if (check_address("0", "$si", "$sp") ) {
           sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
}

and in address table , added ipaddress.

Regards,
Nehru.

Re: Blocking unwanted calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
The function names are different in 1.5 and 1.6. see the corresponding docs:
     http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.5.x/permissions.html

www.voice-system.ro