CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Carlo Dimaggio
Hi all,

I have some problems in configuring CDRTool 6.9.1 (prepaid).
When I try to insert a new prepaid account from the web interface I
have:

"Database error for query insert into prepaid
( reseller_id,account,balance,session_counter,domain) values ( '0','[hidden email]
','10','0',SUBSTRING_INDEX(account, '@',-1)) : Unknown column 'domain'
in 'field list' (1054)"

Where are the fields "last_call_price, destination" of table prepaid?
And where can I find the updated version of Rating.Txt? (I would like
to have information about the meaning of new functions,
prepaid_history, prepaid_cards,...)

Thanks and regards,
Carlo Dimaggio

Re: CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Adrian Georgescu
You probably did not read the changelog carefully and did not apply
the changes from setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql

--
Adrian

Il giorno 04/set/09, alle ore 18:24, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:

> You probably did not read the changelog carefully and did not apply
> the changes from setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql

Hi Adrian,

I have installed cdrtool 6.9.1 in a new system without upgrading from
an old version, so I think there is no need to apply
alter_tables.mysql...
In the create_table.mysql of 6.9.1 I see:

--
-- Table structure for table `prepaid`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `prepaid`;
CREATE TABLE `prepaid` (

Is there an error in this script (no column domain)?
What about "last_call_price, destination" field?

Thank you
Carlo Dimaggio

Re: CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Carlo Dimaggio

Il giorno 04/set/09, alle ore 18:24, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:

> You probably did not read the changelog carefully and did not apply
> the changes from setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql

Hi Adrian,

I have installed cdrtool 6.9.1 in a new system without upgrading from
an old version, so I think there is no need to apply
alter_tables.mysql...
In the create_table.mysql of 6.9.1 I see:

--
-- Table structure for table `prepaid`
--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `prepaid`;
CREATE TABLE `prepaid` (
  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `reseller_id` int(10) unsigned not NULL,
  `account` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  `balance` decimal(10,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
  `change_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
  `active_sessions` text NOT NULL,
  `session_counter` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
  KEY `reseller_idx` (`reseller_id`),
  UNIQUE KEY `acc_id` (`account`)
)  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Is there an error in this script (no column domain)?
What about "last_call_price, destination" field?

Thank you
Carlo Dimaggio

Re: CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Adrian Georgescu
The domain field lurked around in my testbed but it should not be used
anymore. I fixed this in darcs tree you can fetch manually library/
rating.php from it if you do not want to wait until the next release.

The other fields are also not used anymore.

--
Adrian

On Sep 4, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Carlo Dimaggio wrote:

> Il giorno 04/set/09, alle ore 18:24, Adrian Georgescu ha scritto:
>
>> You probably did not read the changelog carefully and did not apply
>> the changes from setup/mysql/alter_tables.mysql
>
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I have installed cdrtool 6.9.1 in a new system without upgrading from
> an old version, so I think there is no need to apply
> alter_tables.mysql...
> In the create_table.mysql of 6.9.1 I see:
>
> --
> -- Table structure for table `prepaid`
> --
>
> DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `prepaid`;
> CREATE TABLE `prepaid` (
>  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
>  `reseller_id` int(10) unsigned not NULL,
>  `account` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
>  `balance` decimal(10,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
>  `change_date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
>  `active_sessions` text NOT NULL,
>  `session_counter` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
>  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
>  KEY `reseller_idx` (`reseller_id`),
>  UNIQUE KEY `acc_id` (`account`)
> )  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
>
> Is there an error in this script (no column domain)?
> What about "last_call_price, destination" field?
>

> Thank you
> Carlo Dimaggio

Re: CDRTool 6.9.1 prepaid error and info

Adrian Georgescu

On Sep 4, 2009, at 5:25 PM, Carlo Dimaggio wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have some problems in configuring CDRTool 6.9.1 (prepaid).
> When I try to insert a new prepaid account from the web interface I
> have:
>
> "Database error for query insert into prepaid
> ( reseller_id,account,balance,session_counter,domain) values ( '0','[hidden email]
> ','10','0',SUBSTRING_INDEX(account, '@',-1)) : Unknown column 'domain'
> in 'field list' (1054)"
>
> Where are the fields "last_call_price, destination" of table prepaid?
> And where can I find the updated version of Rating.Txt? (I would like
> to have information about the meaning of new functions,
> prepaid_history,

prepaid_history table stores the debit and credit transactions made
for each prepaid account.

> prepaid_cards,...)

prepaid_cards table is a mere storage for prepaid cards with
associated balance values. You can create your own external
functionality to read from it and add the balance from the card to a
prepaid account. The idea is that the actual card reloading is done
not within CDRTool itself but in an external application that has
access to credit card processing and there is the place that can use
such storage. For convenience, creating random cards can be done from
within CDRTool but moving the balance between a card and an account is
something you have to implement yourself outside CDRTool.

In any case you do not necessary need that table for the prepaid
functionality, it works without it.