CDRTool - CDR Flow record

osiris123d
I think I don't have something configured correctly.  When I do a search on the CDRs page my Flow info is not always correct.  So I am not sure what all I am doing wrong.

On my cdrtool global.inc config I have the following configured
                    "intAccessCode"      => "011",
                    "natAccessCode"      => "1",

When an internal customer to internal customer call is "in progress" the call shows up as On-Net, yet when the call is over it shows up as "outgoing".  For the following fields I am sending this from OpenSIPS

To (dialed URI): [hidden email]
Canonical URI: [hidden email]
Billing Party: [hidden email]

You can see that I am prefixing the "1" to the US numbers.

After the call is not "in progress" I see that the following changed

To (dialed URI): [hidden email]
Canonical URI: [hidden email]

I also get a flow of "diverted-off-net" when a call comes from the PSTN to an internal customer and once again my "To (dialed URI)" and "Canonical URI" numbers change from having a "1" prefix to a "0111" when the call is over.

I'm sure this is something simple.

Re: CDRTool - CDR Flow record

Tijmen de Mes
Hi,

The flow is determined by the aNumber and  BillingParty. The logic is the following:

If the caller is local and aNumber is the same as the BillingPartyID the flow will be
on-net or outgoing depending on the callee

If the caller is local and aNumber is not the same as the BillingPartyID the flow will be
on-net-diverted-on-net or on-net-diverted-off-net depending on the callee

If the caller is not local and the BillingParty is local the flow will be
diverted-on-net or diverted-off-net depending on the callee

If the caller is not local and the callee is local the flow will be
incoming

If the caller is not local and the callee is not local is local the flow will be
transit

After the call is done ( not in progress any more) it will be normalized by the normalization process. This will rewrite the numbers based on the config settings.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Tijmen de Mes
AG Projects

Op 6/2/11 10:23 PM, Duane Larson schreef:
[...]

Thanks for the reply Tijmen.  I was working on this last night and I think I made some leadway.  My issue was that OpenSIPS wasn't sending CDRTool the correct info depending on the call.  So my global.inc still has

"E164_class"         => "E164_US",
"intAccessCode"      => "011",
"natAccessCode"      => "1",

The issue I was seeing was that if I fixed the Call Flows it would break the rate calculations because it didn't know the Country Codes.  And if I fixed the rating for Country Codes it would break the flow.  This is what I had to do from a USA Provider standpoint in order to get Call Flow and Call Rating working

If the call is from a local customer to another local customer OpenSIPS needs to pass the can_uri without a "1" prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as "on-net"

If the call is from a local customer to a caller on the PSTN network anywhere in the nation OpenSIPS needs to pass the can_uri with a "1" prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as "on-net-diverted-off-net".

If the call is from a local customer to an International number OpenSIPS needs to pass the can_uri with a "011" prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as "outgoing".

If someone from the PSTN calls a local customer then OpenSIPS needs to pass the can_uri without a "1" prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as "diverted-on-net".

So I think my problem was that I was trying to keep the same format for all types of calls.  Obviously each version of call needs a different format and I understand that now.  It really took a lot of test calls to figure that out.