CDRTool: How to disable quota completely?

CDRTool: How to disable quota completely?

happy.neko
Hi,

I want to disable CDRTool's quota functionality completely including SELECTs with quota column from subscriber table, UPDATEs during cdrs normalization etc.
How can I do this?

Ikar

Re: CDRTool: How to disable quota completely?

Adrian Georgescu
Hi Ikar,

If your data source does not have UserQuotaClass defined, the scripts that check the quota are not performing any actions. This exclude the SELECT in the opensips.subscriber table so you do not need to add a quota column either.

Internally the cdrtool.quota_usage MySQL table is always updated during the the CDR normalization but this does not require any changes in OpenSIPS tables.

For my understanding, what do you want to gain by disabling these internal UPDATEs?

Regards,
Adrian

On Feb 1, 2009, at 1:21 PM, happy.neko wrote:

Hi,

I want to disable CDRTool's quota functionality completely including SELECTs with quota column from subscriber table, UPDATEs during cdrs normalization etc.
How can I do this?

Ikar

Re: CDRTool: How to disable quota completely?

happy.neko
Hi Adrian,

I don't have UserQuotaClass in my global.inc, but SELECTs are executed according to syslog:

Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: ConnectFee=0.0000 CallId=[hidden email] Span=1 Duration=60 DestId=790433 default Profile=500 Period=w
eekday Rate=default Interval=0-24 Cost=2.2400/60 Price=2.2400 Price in=1.6000
Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: Database error: Invalid SQL: select quota from subscriber where username = 'XXXXXX' and domain = YYYYYYY'
Feb  2 15:55:02 cdr cdrtool[25649]: 67

I want to disable quota because of performance concerns (my DB already is under heavy load with opensips and legacy applications) and a bit of paranoid thoughts about functionality I'm not fully understand and need.

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Adrian Georgescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Happy,

I have disabled all these queries in the trunk version. If you do not want to wait for the next release you can download it from darcs.

I hope you are now as your name implies :-)

Adrian