CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Satish Patel
Hi,

I have setup CDRTool + Opensips + FreeRadius + CallControl, I am first time working with any billing system so get little confused. I am not seeing any document related CDRTool about how to add customer, how to assign rates and add balance. Is there am i missing something? I google all over the place but there isn't any detail documents about how to use web GUI.

1. Can i configure two SIP phone in my LAB to test prepaid calling care?

2. How do i configure destination? I have load example rating csv file which comes with CDRTool source and find many countries, but how it will with calling? USA has 1 code but how Opensip understand after 1 whatever you dial will be US number?

3. Some how i have created profile, and add destination but when i calling it is saying you don't have balance, How do i add balance?

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Venkatesh Macha
Hi Sathish,

               I hope you have CDRTool runnig on your server. you can connect it by using <your_server_ip>/CDRTool
you can add prepaid user by using prepaid section in CDRTool Web page.

Then you can add users like this

here 100@something.com is your prepaid user and 9.0000 is prepaid User Balance.

Venkatesh Macha,
Junior Voip Engineer,
Learn Programming

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Satish Patel
Thanks Venkatesh,

I have added users just like you told me, find attached screenshot, but whenever i dial any SIP number internally i am getting MaxCallDuration=unlimited and saying you have postpaid account.

I want to setup prepaid between two SIP phone internally so i can test all scenario, is it possible we can setup with internal SIP or it require International numbers or PSTN connection?

see logs, between two SIP device

Aug 16 22:40:45 sip cdrtool[16362]: MaxSessionTime Duration=36000 CallId=NDlkMjBlYzBiMjgzMjQzMGYxY2EyNjgzY2VkMGFmZmM From=[hidden email] Gateway=172.16.0.1 To=[hidden email]
Aug 16 22:40:45 sip cdrtool[16362]: MaxSessionTime=unlimited Type=prepaid CallId=NDlkMjBlYzBiMjgzMjQzMGYxY2EyNjgzY2VkMGFmZmM BillingParty=[hidden email] DestId=None
Aug 16 22:40:45 sip call-control[16421]: Call id NDlkMjBlYzBiMjgzMjQzMGYxY2EyNjgzY2VkMGFmZmM of [hidden email] to [hidden email] is postpaid not limited
Aug 16 22:40:45 sip /usr/sbin/opensips[17541]: new branch at sip:7000@192.168.1.8:55186;rinstance=03c3ebf44b5b9d52

In google many folks saying you need to setup destination number and rates, I have tried that i have added destination number of second SIP phone but still it is saying you have unlimited Maxcallduration.

If i dial any number with 001XXXXXXX i am getting no enough credit in your prepaid call, i don't know where that coming from..

Aug 16 22:42:18 sip cdrtool[16362]: MaxSessionTime Duration=36000 CallId=NmM5MGJmMmM0ZmFiMjEwZTliYWMwNWE4MzFhMWI0YjM From=[hidden email] Gateway=172.16.0.1 To=[hidden email]
Aug 16 22:42:18 sip cdrtool[16362]: Error: Cannot find rates for callid=NmM5MGJmMmM0ZmFiMjEwZTliYWMwNWE4MzFhMWI0YjM, billing party=[hidden email], customer subscriber=[hidden email], gateway=172.16.0.1, destination=1, profile=My_profile, app=audio
Aug 16 22:42:18 sip cdrtool[16362]: Notice: maxduration of 0 is less then min_duration (120)
Aug 16 22:42:18 sip call-control[16421]: Call id NmM5MGJmMmM0ZmFiMjEwZTliYWMwNWE4MzFhMWI0YjM of [hidden email] to [hidden email] forbidden because credit is too low
Aug 16 22:42:18 sip /usr/sbin/opensips[17540]: Call control: not enough credit for prepaid call

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:03 AM, Venkatesh Macha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sathish,

               I hope you have CDRTool runnig on your server. you can
connect it by using *<your_server_ip>/CDRTool*
you can add prepaid user by using *prepaid* section in CDRTool Web page.
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/CDRTool_Menu.png>

Then you can add users like this

<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/prepaid_Account.png>

here [hidden email] is your prepaid user and 9.0000 is prepaid User
Balance.

Venkatesh Macha,
Junior Voip Engineer,
Learn Programming <http://sillycodes4u.blogspot.in>

CDR--prepaid.png (27K) Download Attachment

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Satish Patel
I have solved my problem, I have created destination ID and put same destination ID in rate table and it works!

I have a question, here we are talking about rates so what I rate is this money in $ or pound (uk) or just a number?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2014, at 2:03 AM, Venkatesh Macha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sathish,
>
>               I hope you have CDRTool runnig on your server. you can
> connect it by using *<your_server_ip>/CDRTool*
> you can add prepaid user by using *prepaid* section in CDRTool Web page.
> <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/CDRTool_Menu.png>
>
> Then you can add users like this
>
> <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/prepaid_Account.png>
>
> here [hidden email] is your prepaid user and 9.0000 is prepaid User
> Balance.
>
> Venkatesh Macha,
> Junior Voip Engineer,
> Learn Programming <http://sillycodes4u.blogspot.in>

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Pavel Eremin-3
It's just numbers/10000 in default.

I have solved my problem, I have created destination ID and put same destination ID in rate table and it works!

I have a question, here we are talking about rates so what I rate is this money in $ or pound (uk) or just a number?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2014, at 2:03 AM, Venkatesh Macha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sathish,
>
>               I hope you have CDRTool runnig on your server. you can
> connect it by using *<your_server_ip>/CDRTool*
> you can add prepaid user by using *prepaid* section in CDRTool Web page.
> <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/CDRTool_Menu.png>
>
> Then you can add users like this
>
> <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7592939/prepaid_Account.png>
>
> here [hidden email] is your prepaid user and 9.0000 is prepaid User
> Balance.
>
> Venkatesh Macha,
> Junior Voip Engineer,
> Learn Programming <http://sillycodes4u.blogspot.in>

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Mo Rajib

Satish,

When you installed CDRTool with opensips, what PHP version did you use? I am running PHP 4.4 and I suspect that CDRTool is not yet compatible with PHP 4.4.

Thanks,

Mo

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Tijmen de Mes
Hi,

The latest code from darcs should be compatible with 5.4. Soon there will be a release with this included.

--
Tijmen de Mes
AG-Projects

Re: CDRTool Prepaid Billing configuration question

Mo Rajib

Thanks Craig. That’s what I suspect.