CDRTool billing based on routes taken

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi all,
    I wanted to know if the rates can be applied based on the route taken by the sip call.

User A taking route 1 should be charged 0.1
User B taking route 2 should be charged 0.2
User C taking route 3 should be charged 0.5

Does anyone know how this can be done using CDRTool.

--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: CDRTool billing based on routes taken

DanB-2
Hi Ashwini,

I personally use a trick for that, by overwriting the SourceIP with
the DestinationIP. Works for me!

DanB

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:48 AM, ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi all,
>     I wanted to know if the rates can be applied based on the route taken by
> the sip call.
>

> User A taking route 1 should be charged 0.1
> User B taking route 2 should be charged 0.2
> User C taking route 3 should be charged 0.5
>
> Does anyone know how this can be done using CDRTool.
>

> --
> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

Re: CDRTool billing based on routes taken

ASHWINI NAIDU
hi ,

But where do u overwrite the source ip with destination ip in opensips script or in the CDRTool

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM, DanB <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ashwini,

I personally use a trick for that, by overwriting the SourceIP with
the DestinationIP. Works for me!

DanB

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 7:48 AM, ASHWINI NAIDU <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hi all,
>     I wanted to know if the rates can be applied based on the route taken by
> the sip call.
>

> User A taking route 1 should be charged 0.1
> User B taking route 2 should be charged 0.2
> User C taking route 3 should be charged 0.5
>
> Does anyone know how this can be done using CDRTool.
>

> --
> Thanking You,
> Ashwini BR Naidu

Thanking You,