CDRTool query display problems

Jeff Pyle
Hello,

When I run a CDR query in CDRTool, regardless of how many results I tell it
to display it always shows me 15.  Once those 15 are up, the ³Next² link at
the bottom simply reloads the first screen I¹m already looking at.

It wasn¹t always like this on my system.  At some point in the past it used
to work.  I¹m not sure when it stopped working, or what I may have done to
cause it.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: CDRTool query display problems

Adrian Georgescu
Sounds like an Apache configuration problem. You may want to review the installation steps related to Apache, maybe this helps.

Adrian

On Mar 24, 2009, at 1:25 AM, Jeff Pyle wrote:

Hello,

When I run a CDR query in CDRTool, regardless of how many results I tell it
to display it always shows me 15.  Once those 15 are up, the “Next” link at
the bottom simply reloads the first screen I’m already looking at.

It wasn’t always like this on my system.  At some point in the past it used
to work.  I’m not sure when it stopped working, or what I may have done to
cause it.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: CDRTool query display problems

Jeff Pyle
Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool query display problems Adrian,

I took a brand new Ubuntu 8.10 install and followed the CDRTool INSTALL directions to the letter.  The Next button on the result list and the “Max results per page” option on the query page don’t have any effect.  These are the same symptoms I had on a CentOS 5.2 system.

I am doing a few things in a non-standard way.  Let me list them here; perhaps one of them will stand out to you as a bad idea.  Since we use CDRTool only as a web interface to Asterisk and Opensips CDRs (not for rating), I changed the database defaults to show records already normalized.  The only side effect I’ve seen from this is that in-progress calls show up as if they’re completed, with 00:00 duration. I can live with that.  Also, I manually populate the Price field of the radius record for Opensips so it shows up on the query result list.

Do you have any ideas on what might cause these functions to break?

Thanks,
Jeff