CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
Hi everybody,

I have installed cdrtools as explained in the website but I do not know whether to have a good cdrtools it is necessary to have installed freeeradius and rtpproxy?

Best regards.
Sam.

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
nobody can answer me ?

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

brianpocock
I would quite like to know as well but I don't think its possible as CDRTool relies on the STOP and START messages from free radius.

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
Thanks Brian for your interesting on my question,

I'm traying to install freeradius and rtpproxy to use CDRTool but I have not yet succeeded to get works freeradius, do you have a good tutorial for this ?

Best regards.
Sam.

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

brianpocock
Whats the problem your having with freeradius, is it trouble installing it or is it trouble getting it to work with CDRTool?

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
it is trouble installing, I follow the steps whichs are in the book "building telephony system with opensips 1.6" but it doesn't work :s

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

Laszlo

2010/4/22 samoh <[hidden email]>

it is trouble installing, I follow the steps whichs are in the book "building
telephony system with opensips 1.6" but it doesn't work :s

What are the problems with the installation?
Which step was unsuccessful?

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
Hi Laszlo,

In my configuration I installed rtpproxy and freeradius but the CDRTool don't works, I have this message in the web interface Cannot connect to rating engine 192.168.0.190:9024 and in the network space Error: mediaproxy certificate file /etc/cdrtool/mediaproxy.10.0.0.1.pem does not exist.

Please help me !!

Best regards.
Sam.

2010/4/22 samoh <[hidden email]>

Hi Laszlo,

In my configuration I installed rtpproxy and freeradius but the CDRTool
don't works, I have this message in the web interface Cannot connect to
rating engine 192.168.0.190:9024 and in the network space Error: mediaproxy
certificate file /etc/cdrtool/mediaproxy.10.0.0.1.pem does not exist.

Please help me !!

Best regards.
Sam.

But you have installed rtpproxy instead of mediaproxy, right?
If so, setup cdrtool's global.inc correctly, especially the datasources(as you don't have mediaproxy installed)

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
you are right, i have installed rtpproxy, I will install mediaproxy but my installation of freeradius it doesn't feel be correct because my opensips don't want to work after adding configuring freeradius, I don't have step by step tutorial to help me, I tray to resolve this problem since yesterday.

Best regards.
Sam.

2010/4/22 samoh <[hidden email]>

you are right, i have installed rtpproxy, I will install mediaproxy but my
installation of freeradius it doesn't feel be correct because my opensips
don't want to work after adding configuring freeradius, I don't have step by
step tutorial to help me, I tray to resolve this problem since yesterday.

Best regards.
Sam.

http://cdrtool.ag-projects.com/wiki/Install

But "don't want to work" doesn't sounds like an error reporting. What's the problem with freeradius and opensips?
Is there anything in the syslog/messages about this?

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
I have this message in syslog :

kernel: [31477.204996] opensips[9135]: segfault at 0 ip b7266e68 sp bfab5490 error 4 in libradiusclient-ng.so.2.0.0[b7261000+b000]

2010/4/22 samoh <[hidden email]>

I have this message in syslog :

kernel: [31477.204996] opensips[9135]: segfault at 0 ip b7266e68 sp bfab5490
error 4 in libradiusclient-ng.so.2.0.0[b7261000+b000]

Do you use DNS to resolve the name of the acctserver?

(in radiusclient-ng/servers do you use IP or not?)

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
yes I use IP in that file

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

Laszlo

2010/4/22 samoh <[hidden email]>

yes I use IP in that file

Can you post your rows from opensips.cfg (starts with modparam("acc", so not the whole file) ?
Did you also load aaa_radius?

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
Hi everybody,
I apologize for the delay, I'm really desperate, I tried everything. yes I loaded aaa_radius's module, now i have this message when I tray to run freeradius -X : /etc/freeradius/modules/exec[24]: Invalid version in module 'rlm_exec'
Errors initializing modules

I don't know what do !.

Best regards.
Sam.

2010/4/23 samoh <[hidden email]>

Hi everybody,
I apologize for the delay, I'm really desperate, I tried everything. yes I
loaded aaa_radius's module, now i have this message when I tray to run
freeradius -X : /etc/freeradius/modules/exec[24]: Invalid version in module
'rlm_exec'
Errors initializing modules

I don't know what do !.

Best regards.
Sam.

Did you install 2 different versions of freeradius?

-Laszlo

Re: CDRTool without Freeradius and RTPproxy ?

samoh
Yes I have installed two version but I don't know how resolve this problem !! ??

2010/4/23 samoh <[hidden email]>

Yes I have installed two version but I don't know how resolve this problem !!
??

http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2010-April/012274.html

-Laszlo