Call Drop every 4 minutes

k1028
I am facing call drop issue every 4 minutes only to Africa country such as Ivory Coast, Cameroon. This only happen if i use (!allow_trust) via permission module instead of (!proxy_authorize) in INVITE message to Asteirsk. I tried on both OpenSER 1.3 version with Mediaproxy 1 and OpenSIPS 1.4 version with Mediaproxy 2 both are having the same problem. I would like to authenicate invite via source IP address using permission module instead of auth_db (!proxy_authorzie). The cfg is not much differnet other than permission.so is loaded and (!allow_trusted) used instead.

Call Drop using (!allow_trust)
Caller --> Asterisk --> OpenSIPs --> Asterisk --> PSTN --> Callee

No Call Droop using (!proxy_authorize)
Caller --> Asterisk --> OpenSIPs --> Asterisk --> PSTN --> Callee

No Call Drop Asterisk to Asterisk
Caller --> Asteirsk -> Asterisk -> PSTN --> Callee

Re: Call Drop every 4 minutes

A SIP dump (ngrep) will be needed to identify the problem....it could be
a missing ACK, a re-INVITE problem, etc....