Call id

M.Khaled W Chehab
Hi,

Is there a way to create my call id ,instead of sending the user call id to trunk.

Regards
Sent from my android device.

Re: Call id

M.Khaled W Chehab

Hello,

Yes I mean to create an new CALL-ID  for the sip invite from  opensips to trunk

Regards

Re: Call id

symack
Just out of curiosity, why would someone want to change the call-id?
Does that not lead to problems down the pipe?

N.

Re: Call id

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

some gateways might add their IP to the callid or leak other
information. So if you want to hide it from the outside world you could
change callid just for the external leg on the sbc/b2bua, which would
not cause any problems.

Best Regards

Max M.

On 06/14/2013 05:59 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, why would someone want to change the call-id?
> Does that not lead to problems down the pipe?
>
> N.

Max Mühlbronner

42com Telecommunication GmbH
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16
10243 Berlin

E-Mail: [hidden email]
Web: www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:
Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306
Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH. Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per E-Mail.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately.

Re: Call id

symack
Got it!! Thanks.

N.

Re: Call id

symack
Would topology hiding not work?

N.

Re: Call id

M.Khaled W Chehab
Hi,

I am using topology hidding and that will not change the call-id.
As i cant use b2bua module too :)
I was trying to change it using perl script but i fail.

Regards

Sent from my android device.