Can Opensips run with Docker ?

Sasmita Panda
Hi All ,

      I just got something that kamailio is running on docker container . So I am wondering is Opensips will also run in Docker or not ?

       if yes ,is there any reference for this ?

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765

Re: Can Opensips run with Docker ?

Arsen
Hi Sasmita,

Yes, it's possible to run opensips as a docker container.
Here you can find an example: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/docker-opensips

Regards,

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Sasmita Panda <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All ,

      I just got something that kamailio is running on docker container . So I am wondering is Opensips will also run in Docker or not ?

       if yes ,is there any reference for this ?

Thanks & Regards
Sasmita Panda
Network Testing and Software Engineer
3CLogic , ph:07827611765