Can a client survice a restart of openser

Can a client survice a restart of openser

Ali Jawad-2

Dear All

Is there some workaround to reload opensips so it reloads without all users being logged of ?

Regards

Re: Can a client survice a restart of openser

Iñaki Baz Castillo
El Martes, 25 de Noviembre de 2008, Ali Jawad escribió:
> Is there some workaround to reload opensips so it reloads without all users
> being logged of ?

Use "usrloc", "db_mode" 1, 2 or 3 instead of 0 (just RAM).

Re: Can a client survice a restart of openser

Ali Jawad-2
Hi

I am using db_mode 2 but the users get logged off once I do a restart of the daemon.

With Regards

Ali Jawad

System Administrator

Splendor Telecom (www.splendor.net)

Beirut, Lebanon

Phone: +961 1 373725

El Martes, 25 de Noviembre de 2008, Ali Jawad escribió:
> Is there some workaround to reload opensips so it reloads without all users
> being logged of ?

Use "usrloc", "db_mode" 1, 2 or 3 instead of 0 (just RAM).

Re: Can a client survice a restart of openser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Ali,

Is the client using TCP  to connect to opensips? You need to identify a
way the client finds out that openser restarted.

Ali Jawad wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using db_mode 2 but the users get logged off once I do a restart of the daemon.
>
> With Regards
>
> Ali Jawad
>
> System Administrator
>
> Splendor Telecom (www.splendor.net)
>
> Beirut, Lebanon
>
> Phone: +961 1 373725

Jason Penton
Hi Ali,

yes, change the usrloc mode to use database

Cheers
Jason