Can not call others if enable ice

Bo Shi
Hi all,
   I am using sip accounts from opensips.org to test pjsip ICE features, but the call is fail. Caller get 200 try response then timeout. I want to know is it because of opensips server or pjsip client?
BR,
Bo

Re: Can not call others if enable ice

Faisal Rehman
Hi

Will you please paste some sip trace so that root cause of the issue can be known.

Regards,

Faisal Rehman

   I am using sip accounts from opensips.org to test pjsip ICE features, but the call is fail. Caller get 200 try response then timeout. I want to know is it because of opensips server or pjsip client?
BR,
Bo

Re: Can not call others if enable ice

Bo Shi
Hi,
   Thanks for reply!
   Enclosed the log from pjsip.

   I hide the account name with peerB and peerA.  peerB and peerA live in same LAN. the log is from peerB who initial the call.

   BTW: i find Microsip can not call each other with opensips.org account when enable the ice&stun either, some body tell me ice feature need server support(do not mean TURN). is it true?

BRs,
bo

log.txt (16K) Download Attachment

   I am using sip accounts from opensips.org to test pjsip ICE features, but the call is fail. Caller get 200 try response then timeout. I want to know is it because of opensips server or pjsip client?
BR,
Bo

42com Telecommunication GmbH
Straße der Pariser Kommune 12-16 / D-10243 Berlin

E-mail: [hidden email]
Homepage: www.42com.com

Firmenangaben/Company information:

Handelsregister/Commercial register: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 99071 B
Umsatzsteuer-ID/VAT-ID: DE223812306, Geschäftsführer/CEO: Thomas Reinig, Alexander Reinig

Diese E-Mail enthält Informationen von 42com Telecommunication GmbH. Diese sind möglicherweise vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie diese elektronische Nachricht irrtümlicherweise erhalten haben, so informieren Sie uns bitte unverzüglich telefonisch oder per E-Mail.

which it is addressed. If you have received this message in error, please delete the message and notify us immediately.

Re: Can not call others if enable ice

Bo Shi
Hi Max,
   I have set the stun server in client. but turn server is not necessary if I do not want to have relay...
Thanks,
bo