Can't login the control panel due to insufficient permissions

Can't login the control panel due to insufficient permissions

Chen-Che Huang
Hi,

I'm a novice at OpenSIPS-CP and has the problem of failing to log in the control panel.

I use OpenSIPS-1.7 with PostgreSQL as the database and the installed version of OpenSIPS-CP is 4.1

The error message is below.

"Failed to issue query, error message : MDB2 Error: insufficient permissions"

I have added the account admin/admin in the table ocp_admin_privileges and set the permissions of the admin to be 'all'.

I confirmed that admin is indeed in the table ocp_admin_privileges. So i have no idea of the login problem......

Any one has the idea?

Note: I did log in the control panel successfully once. I repeated the installing procedure again for ensuring that the procedure works. Afterwards, I never successfully log in the control panel.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che Huang

Re: Can't login the control panel due to insufficient permissions

Chen-Che Huang
This post was updated on .
Dear Ali,

Thanks for your reply. The problem is that I did not grant the permission on accessing the table ocp_admin_privileges
with postgresql.

Best regards,
Chen-Che Huang

Re: Can't login the control panel due to insufficient permissions

Ali Pey
under your opensips-cp directory do this:
cd config

Then look at the files in that directory:
boxes.global.inc.php  db.inc.php  local.inc.php

db.inc.php has the db configuration and it is fairly self explanatory.

Let me know if you still have any problems.

Regards,
Ali Pey

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 10:43 PM, microx <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Ali,

Thanks for your reply. However, I am not sure about what you mean. From the
installation guide, I see nothing
about the modification to the local.inc.php file. Would you please be more
specific? Appreciate your help deeply.

Best regards,
Chen-Che Huang