Cancel processing in acc

Alex G-2

For some reason or another my cancels are not making it to the acc table.  I have the paramater set to 1 to process cancels. Do I need to set the accounting flag in the route as well?

Re: Cancel processing in acc

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Alex,

you need to both set the "report_cancels" param and to set the acc flag
in route (for the cancel request).

Alex G wrote:

> For some reason or another my cancels are not making it to the acc
> table.  I have the paramater set to 1 to process cancels. Do I need to
> set the accounting flag in the route as well?

www.voice-system.ro

Re: Cancel processing in acc

Alex G-2
does it process them using method = "BYE" in the acc? Or should I be seeing "CANCEL" as method?

Alex G wrote:

> For some reason or another my cancels are not making it to the acc
> table.  I have the paramater set to 1 to process cancels. Do I need to
> set the accounting flag in the route as well?

www.voice-system.ro

Re: Cancel processing in acc

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
it will be a STOP event with  CANCEL method.

www.voice-system.ro