Carrierroute and domain id

cristhiano-2
Hi,

I'm test Carrierroute and don't understand domain column in carrierroute table.

In Opensips, the field is char(64). In Kamailio is integer.

And the detail:

In Opensips:
This column contains the route domain. Additional domains could be used for
example as fallback.

In Kamailio:
This column contains the routing domain id. You can define several routing
domains to have different routing rules. Maybe you use domain 0 for normal
routing and domain 1 if domain 0 failed.

The version of compare is 1.5.

Thanks for help.

Re: Carrierroute and domain id

Ovidiu Sas
carrierroute will be deprecated in opensips.
opensips 1.5 carrierroute is identical with kamailio carrierroute 1.4
If you plan to use opensips, you should take a look at drouting module.
If you want to stick with the latest carrierroute, then you will need
to use kamailio.

Hope this helps,
Ovidiu Sas