Cassandra DB Driver

Pete Kelly
Hi

At the ClueCon conference last week, one of the speakers mentioned they have an OpenSIPS Cassandra module that they are considering publishing as an OpenSIPS module.

Bogdan do you know if this was discussed any further?

Pete

Re: Cassandra DB Driver

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Pete,

I recall that; haven;t received any contact yet and do not remember exactly the name /company of the speaker .....something with Whistle ??

Maybe we can dig the ClueCon presentations from the first day.

On 08/14/2011 10:38 PM, Pete Kelly wrote:
Hi

At the ClueCon conference last week, one of the speakers mentioned they have an OpenSIPS Cassandra module that they are considering publishing as an OpenSIPS module.

Bogdan do you know if this was discussed any further?

Pete

OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

Re: Cassandra DB Driver

David J.-2

Maybe 2600hz

On Aug 19, 2011 11:22 AM, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Pete,
>
> I recall that; haven;t received any contact yet and do not remember
> exactly the name /company of the speaker .....something with Whistle ??
>
> Maybe we can dig the ClueCon presentations from the first day.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> On 08/14/2011 10:38 PM, Pete Kelly wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> At the ClueCon conference last week, one of the speakers mentioned
>> they have an OpenSIPS Cassandra module that they are considering
>> publishing as an OpenSIPS module.
>>
>> Bogdan do you know if this was discussed any further?
>>
>> Pete

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
> OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

Re: Cassandra DB Driver

Pete Kelly
It was onsip.

This is the contact details at the end of the presentation:

John Riordan

Want me to get in touch with him?

Pete

On 19 August 2011 16:44, David J <[hidden email]> wrote:

Maybe 2600hz

On Aug 19, 2011 11:22 AM, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Pete,
>
> I recall that; haven;t received any contact yet and do not remember
> exactly the name /company of the speaker .....something with Whistle ??
>
> Maybe we can dig the ClueCon presentations from the first day.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> On 08/14/2011 10:38 PM, Pete Kelly wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> At the ClueCon conference last week, one of the speakers mentioned
>> they have an OpenSIPS Cassandra module that they are considering
>> publishing as an OpenSIPS module.
>>
>> Bogdan do you know if this was discussed any further?
>>
>> Pete

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS eBootcamp - 19th of September 2011
> OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"

Re: Cassandra DB Driver

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Pete,