Change 200 OK of BYE message

Daniel Zanutti
Hi

I need to change something on the 200 OK of BYE message. Tried everything on Opensips but looks like this message doesn't follow standard message path. Neither Main Route or Reply route pass this message.

Is there any way to do it?

Thanks

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

robert

Did you use “record_route”?

For reference:

                http://www.iptel.org/sip/intro/scenarios/rr

Robert Mundkowsky

I need to change something on the 200 OK of BYE message. Tried everything on Opensips but looks like this message doesn't follow standard message path. Neither Main Route or Reply route pass this message.

Is there any way to do it?

Thanks

Thank you for your compliance.

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

Daniel Zanutti
Hi Robert

Yes, all messages are passing through the proxy, but when I receive the 200 OK of the BYE message, it doesn't go to Main Route or Reply Route. It just go to the destination and I cannot change anything on it.

Any idea?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Mundkowsky, Robert <[hidden email]> wrote:

Did you use “record_route”?

For reference:

                http://www.iptel.org/sip/intro/scenarios/rr

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

robert

I am really new to OpenSIPS and SIPS routing, so your question is beyond me now. L

I am guessing your SIP client is a miss behaving client.  If OpenSIPS is acting as a proxy, I think there might be a way to hide the backend topology, so that client has no way to know how to send messages without going thru OpenSIPS.

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

Johan De Clercq
Any chance to have a small capture ?
I tend to agree with Robert, if you use rr consistently there should be no problem. It can of course also be that the client does something strange ...

Hi Robert

Yes, all messages are passing through the proxy, but when I receive the 200 OK of the BYE message, it doesn't go to Main Route or Reply Route. It just go to the destination and I cannot change anything on it.

Any idea?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Mundkowsky, Robert <[hidden email]> wrote:

Did you use “record_route”?

For reference:

                http://www.iptel.org/sip/intro/scenarios/rr

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

Daniel Zanutti
The sip client is working fine, I can confirm that both BYE and 200 OK are flowing through the proxy, the problem is I cannot modify the 200 OK message.

I need to modify a header on the 200 OK of the BYE but I cannot since the message doesn't pass to internal on_reply_route or main Route inside Opensips. It's being routed internally by Opensips directly to the destination.

Do you have any idea?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 5:40 AM, Johan De Clercq <[hidden email]> wrote:
Any chance to have a small capture ?
I tend to agree with Robert, if you use rr consistently there should be no problem. It can of course also be that the client does something strange ...

Hi Robert

Yes, all messages are passing through the proxy, but when I receive the 200 OK of the BYE message, it doesn't go to Main Route or Reply Route. It just go to the destination and I cannot change anything on it.

Any idea?

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Mundkowsky, Robert <[hidden email]> wrote:

Did you use “record_route”?

For reference:

                http://www.iptel.org/sip/intro/scenarios/rr

Robert Mundkowsky

Re: Change 200 OK of BYE message

Daniel Zanutti
Hi

No, i didn't set it. After set the onreply, it worked fine. I didn't know that the BYE is a new request internally.

Thanks Bogdan

Hi,