Change Options method into invite

mike Little
We would like to know if it is possible to have anther sip proxy send
a sip options message to opensips and have opensips change the sip
options message into a sip invite to send to a sip server?

The reason we are looking to use the invite versus sip options is to
have the sip server run through some dialplan code to verify it is
available to process calls.

TIA

Re: Change Options method into invite

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu-2
Hi Mike,

Such conversion is not possible with OpenSIPS.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2017, Houston, US
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2017.html