ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH Scaling, Balancing and High Availability for SIP and WebRTC

Scaling your FreeSWITCH platform to serve a growing user base is a critical challenge. We'll go through the best techniques, practices, and implementations for Voice and Video Calls, Conferencing, WebRTC, SIP, Chatting, Presence and Instant Messaging

Slides can also be downloaded from http://opentelecom.it/cluecon2017.pdf

Enjoy ClueCon!

-giovanni

--

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
OpenTelecom.IT

cell: +39 347 266 56 18

Maruzzelli_Industrial_Grade_FreeSWITCH_Scaling_Balancing_High_Availability_SIP_WebRTC_CLUECON_2017_CHICAGO.pdf (23M) Download Attachment

Re: ClueCon Slides: Industrial Grade FreeSWITCH, Scaling, Balancing, High Availability, SIP, WebRTC

Abdul Basit
nice presentation!!!

--
regards,

abdul basit | p: +92 32 1416 4196 | o: +92 30 0841 1445