Column attrs in domain table. What is the utilitiy?

Column attrs in domain table. What is the utilitiy?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho

Hi.

What is the utility of column attr in table domain?

Should I use it on my own? That is, can I put any string there, to mark a domain with any label?

The command 'opensipsctl domain add' doesn't put any value there.

Thanks.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

Re: Column attrs in domain table. What is the utilitiy?

Max Mühlbronner
Hi,

http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/domain.html#id248888

"The argument is optional and if present it should contain a writable pseudo variable that will be populated with the attributes from the database."  There is also an example (is_from_local() ).

Yes, you could use it to set a flag/string for each domain. But it's optional anyway, if you don't need it just leave it at the default (NULL).

BR

Max M.