Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Marc Leurent-2

Hello all, I have some troubles compiling OpenSIPs 1.5.0... Am I the only one to have this problem?

compilation works, but on install I have a strange line: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled

My system is CentOS 5.2 32 and 64bits!

The name of the module is strange, I should have a problem with a Makefile.* file...

++

WORKING: make all main modules:

make all 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex' cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

WORKING make additionnal module:

make modules modules=modules/db_mysql cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

WORKING make install main modules:

make install 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex' basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

NOT WORKING make install specific module

make install-modules modules=modules/db_mysql basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/

Error: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled

What a strange name for a module! Have you got any idea how ro solve it?

--

-- --

Marc LEURENT

Re: Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Marc,

For sure it is a rpm spec bug - I made some changes yesterday and
probably screwed something up. What spec file are you using?

Marc Leurent wrote:

> Hello all, I have some troubles compiling OpenSIPs 1.5.0... Am I the
> only one to have this problem?
>
> compilation works, but on install I have a strange line: ERROR: module
> modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled
>
> My system is CentOS 5.2 32 and 64bits!
>
> The name of the module is strange, I should have a problem with a
> Makefile.* file...
>
> ++
>
> WORKING: make all main modules:
>
> make all 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
> db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
> auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
> carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
> presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
> pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
> cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>
> WORKING make additionnal module:
>
> make modules modules=modules/db_mysql cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>
> WORKING make install main modules:
>
> make install 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
> db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
> auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
> carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
> presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
> pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
> basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
> cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>
> NOT WORKING make install specific module
>
> make install-modules modules=modules/db_mysql
> basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
> cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>
> Error: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not
> compiled
>
> What a strange name for a module! Have you got any idea how ro solve it?
>
> --
>
> -- --
>
> Marc LEURENT

Re: Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Marc Leurent-2
Hello,
I'm fixing bugs in opensips.spec.CentOS file in trunk version. I have already fix 2 bugs in XMPP and SNMPSTATS modules.
I have another one to fix and then I will upload it on sourceforge!
++

Le Tuesday 24 March 2009 16.06:22 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, vous avez écrit :

> Hi Marc,
>
> For sure it is a rpm spec bug - I made some changes yesterday and
> probably screwed something up. What spec file are you using?
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Marc Leurent wrote:
> >
> > Hello all, I have some troubles compiling OpenSIPs 1.5.0... Am I the
> > only one to have this problem?
> >
> > compilation works, but on install I have a strange line: ERROR: module
> > modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled
> >
> > My system is CentOS 5.2 32 and 64bits!
> >
> > The name of the module is strange, I should have a problem with a
> > Makefile.* file...
> >
> > ++
> >
> > WORKING: make all main modules:
> >
> > make all 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
> > db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
> > auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
> > carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
> > presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
> > pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
> > cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
> >
> > WORKING make additionnal module:
> >
> > make modules modules=modules/db_mysql cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
> >
> > WORKING make install main modules:
> >
> > make install 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
> > db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
> > auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
> > carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
> > presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
> > pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
> > basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
> > cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
> >
> > NOT WORKING make install specific module
> >
> > make install-modules modules=modules/db_mysql
> > basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
> > cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
> >
> > Error: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not
> > compiled
> >
> > What a strange name for a module! Have you got any idea how ro solve it?
> >
> > --
> >
> > -- --
> >
> > Marc LEURENT
> >
> > [hidden email]

-- --
Marc LEURENT

Re: Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Super,

if you want, I can provide you write access to the SVN in order to take
care of the rpm specs by yourself.

Marc Leurent wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm fixing bugs in opensips.spec.CentOS file in trunk version. I have already fix 2 bugs in XMPP and SNMPSTATS modules.
> I have another one to fix and then I will upload it on sourceforge!
> ++
>

> Le Tuesday 24 March 2009 16.06:22 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, vous avez écrit :
>
>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> For sure it is a rpm spec bug - I made some changes yesterday and
>> probably screwed something up. What spec file are you using?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bogdan
>>
>> Marc Leurent wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all, I have some troubles compiling OpenSIPs 1.5.0... Am I the
>>> only one to have this problem?
>>>
>>> compilation works, but on install I have a strange line: ERROR: module
>>> modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not compiled
>>>
>>> My system is CentOS 5.2 32 and 64bits!
>>>
>>> The name of the module is strange, I should have a problem with a
>>> Makefile.* file...
>>>
>>> ++
>>>
>>> WORKING: make all main modules:
>>>
>>> make all 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
>>> db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
>>> auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
>>> carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
>>> presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
>>> pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
>>> cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>>>
>>> WORKING make additionnal module:
>>>
>>> make modules modules=modules/db_mysql cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>>>
>>> WORKING make install main modules:
>>>
>>> make install 'skip_modules=jabber cpl-c xmpp rls mi_xmlrpc xcap_client
>>> db_mysql db_postgres db_unixodbc db_oracle db_berkeley avp_radius
>>> auth_radius group_radius uri_radius osp perl snmpstats perlvdb peering
>>> carrierroute mmgeoip presence presence_xml presence_mwi
>>> presence_dialoginfo pua pua_bla pua_mi pua_usrloc pua_xmpp
>>> pua_dialoginfo xcap_client ldap h350 identity regex'
>>> basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
>>> cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>>>
>>> NOT WORKING make install specific module
>>>
>>> make install-modules modules=modules/db_mysql
>>> basedir=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot prefix=/usr
>>> cfg-prefix=/var/tmp/opensips-1.5.0-buildroot cfg-target=//etc/opensips/
>>>
>>> Error: ERROR: module modules/modules/db_mysql/modules.sodb_mysql not
>>> compiled
>>>
>>> What a strange name for a module! Have you got any idea how ro solve it?
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> -- --
>>>
>>> Marc LEURENT
>>>
>>> [hidden email]

Re: Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Marc Leurent-2
Hello Bogdan, why not if I can help you!

In the time between, I have compiled and packaged opensips-1.4.5 and opensips-1.5.0 for CentOS (el5) on both 32 and 64bits platforms.
- The patch for opensips.spec.CentOS is uploaded on sourceforge (patch id 2709818)
- The rpm are on http://centos.leurent.eu as linked from http://www.opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.Downloads

Have a nice afternoon
++

Le Tuesday 24 March 2009 16.27:18 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, vous avez écrit :

> Super,
>
> if you want, I can provide you write access to the SVN in order to take
> care of the rpm specs by yourself.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> Marc Leurent wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm fixing bugs in opensips.spec.CentOS file in trunk version. I have already fix 2 bugs in XMPP and SNMPSTATS modules.
> > I have another one to fix and then I will upload it on sourceforge!
> > ++
> >

> > Le Tuesday 24 March 2009 16.06:22 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu, vous avez écrit :
> >
> >> Hi Marc,
> >>
> >> For sure it is a rpm spec bug - I made some changes yesterday and
> >> probably screwed something up. What spec file are you using?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Bogdan

-- --
Marc LEURENT

Re: Compilation Error on additionnal modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Marc,

I added you as developer, so you can commit these patches by yourself -
please give it a try (please commit on both trunk and 1.5 branch).

If you have issues,please let me know.