Configuration Wesip with Openser

arundeking
Hi all,

 I am new to WeSIP and i want to configuration WeSip with openser-1.3.4-tls.

 I make changes what ever is given http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Installation
      and
http://www.wesip.com/mediawiki/index.php/Configuration respect to WeSIP and Openser.

But while runing openser i am getting this error.

ERROR:core:version_control: module version mismatch for //lib/openser/modules/seas.so; core: openser 1.3.4-notls (i386/linux); module: openser 1.2.2-notls (i386/linux)

Can any one tell me please whats going on.

Take this as a request and please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

regards
Arun singh

Re: Configuration Wesip with Openser

Ginés Gómez
Hi arundeking,

        it looks like you are trying to run openser version 1.3 with a seas
version written for openser 1.2. Try to use the seas module that comes
with openser 1.3.4 or run openser 1.2

Regards

Ginés