Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

Ali Pey
Hello,

Sometime with certain clients the connection IP in the SDP in the Invite message get's messed up (corrupted) after rtpproxy_offer: 

Incoming Invite from public interface:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xx

Outgoing Invite from opensips after rtpproxy_offer is:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xxyy.yy.yy.yy

Basically instead of replacing the external IP, it adds the internal IP to the end of connection line in the SDP. I'm using opensips version 1.11.5. It works with most clients but this happens time to time.


Has anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it?


Regards,
Ali Pey


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

M. Salman

Hi,

This generally happens when rtpproxy function is called twice. So are you sure such calls have a scenario different than others?

On 27 Feb 2016 1:31 am, "Ali Pey" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Sometime with certain clients the connection IP in the SDP in the Invite message get's messed up (corrupted) after rtpproxy_offer: 

Incoming Invite from public interface:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xx

Outgoing Invite from opensips after rtpproxy_offer is:
c=IN IP4 xx.xx.xx.xxyy.yy.yy.yy

Basically instead of replacing the external IP, it adds the internal IP to the end of connection line in the SDP. I'm using opensips version 1.11.5. It works with most clients but this happens time to time.


Has anyone experienced this problem? How can I fix it?


Regards,
Ali Pey


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

Alex Balashov
In reply to this post by Ali Pey
Ali,

Is there any danger that you are calling rtpproxy_offer() twice, or
using rtpproxy_offer() in combination with fix_nated_sdp()[1]?

-- Alex

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/nathelper.html#id293899

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

aqsyounas

Calling fix_nated_sdp() and rtpproxy_offer() after one another does not make sense since both do same things in some cases. Make sure you have just one in route.

On 27-Feb-2016 1:39 am, "Alex Balashov" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ali,

Is there any danger that you are calling rtpproxy_offer() twice, or using rtpproxy_offer() in combination with fix_nated_sdp()[1]?

-- Alex

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/nathelper.html#id293899

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B1-800-250-5920" value="+18002505920" target="_blank">+1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / <a href="tel:%2B1-678-954-0671" value="+16789540671" target="_blank">+1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

Ali Pey
In reply to this post by Alex Balashov
Hello Alex, 

Good to hear from you.

Yes, I did have  fix_nated sdp and that was causing conflict. Copy and paste issues:)

Thanks,
Ali


On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Alex Balashov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ali,

Is there any danger that you are calling rtpproxy_offer() twice, or using rtpproxy_offer() in combination with fix_nated_sdp()[1]?

-- Alex

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/nathelper.html#id293899

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B1-800-250-5920" value="+18002505920" target="_blank">+1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / <a href="tel:%2B1-678-954-0671" value="+16789540671" target="_blank">+1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users


_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Connection IP in SDP is messed up after RTPPRoxy Offer

Ali Pey
In reply to this post by aqsyounas
Hello Aqs,

Yes, that was my problem. I didn't need fix_nated_sdp. 

Thanks,
Ali


On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Aqs Younas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Calling fix_nated_sdp() and rtpproxy_offer() after one another does not make sense since both do same things in some cases. Make sure you have just one in route.

On 27-Feb-2016 1:39 am, "Alex Balashov" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ali,

Is there any danger that you are calling rtpproxy_offer() twice, or using rtpproxy_offer() in combination with fix_nated_sdp()[1]?

-- Alex

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/nathelper.html#id293899

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: <a href="tel:%2B1-800-250-5920" value="+18002505920" target="_blank">+1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / <a href="tel:%2B1-678-954-0671" value="+16789540671" target="_blank">+1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users



_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.opensips.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users