Content type substitution

gianluca moretti
Hi,
I made a substitution on the Content-Type header of incoming SIP Messages to my OpenSips 1.4.3 instance using textops functions.
If I send the message to WeSip after the elaboration I saw that the original (and not the modified one) is sent by OpenSips.
To use the modified message I use the forward function to send again the message to OpenSips, this time it has the correct header and I can send it to WeSip.

My question is, there is a way to avoid the forwarding of the SIP message and send the modified version directly to WeSip?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca

Scoprilo insieme ai nuovi servizi Windows Live! Messenger 9: oltre le parole.

Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Content type substitution

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
Hi Gianluca,

it is true what you are saying - all the changes you do from the script
are applied on the message only when the msg is fwded as SIP.  So,
sending the msg to wesip will not include the changes you did.

A workaround is to loop the message (send it to yourself) just to get
the changes applied and only then invloke the wesip connector.